THE BROWNS BOARD

Deleted Thread

DawginIT

That is a pathetic fucking excuse for a rant! I suppose your vagina cannot handle the length and width of posting a TRUE meltdown?! You little maggot!

I am Threadery Sergeant Cobra, your Senior Forum Instructor. From now on, you will post only when replied to. And the first and the last word typed from your filthy fingers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

I will school you in the art of melting down, you disgusting pieces of human fuck!

drill-instructor-yelling-o.gif

If you leave my thread... if you survive my melty training... you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of meltdowns, praying for forum wars! But, until that day, you are NOOBS! You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking trolls. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

You will not like me! But, the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair. There is no post count bigotry here. I do not look down on trolls, lurkers, MODS or website administrators.

Here, you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers, who do not pack the gear to post on my beloved Boarders. Do you maggots understand that?!

DawginIT, that is a pathetic fucking excuse for a rant! I suppose your vagina can't handle posting a TRUE meltdown?! You little maggot!

I am Threadery Sergeant Cobra, your Senior Forum Instructor. From now on, you will post only when replied to. And the first and the last word typed from your filthy fingers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

I will school you in the art of melting down, you disgusting pieces of human fuck!

If you leave my thread... if you survive my melty training... you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of meltdowns, praying for forum wars! But, until that day, you are NOOBS! You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking trolls. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! You will not like me! But, the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

I am hard, but I am fair. There is no post count bigotry here. I do not look down on trolls, lurkers, MODS or website administrators.

Here, you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers, who do not pack the gear to post on my beloved Boarders. Do you maggots understand that?!

No.

I'd rather not, to be honest with you.

You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass!!!

You will not laugh! You will not cry!

You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you!

Now get up! Get on your feet!!!

While I understand your emotion, I think your grammar is in need of upgrading. IN this sentence for example, you used the wrong modifier. I think what you meant to post was this;

"Whatever Jackass is running this site needs to quit deleting my posts, <they're bullshit>"

Do we all agree?

This is why no one likes you.

That is a pathetic fucking excuse for a rant! I suppose your vagina cannot handle the length and width of posting a TRUE meltdown?! You little maggot!

If you leave my thread... if you survive my melty training... you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of meltdowns, praying for forum wars! But, until that day, you are NOOBS! You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking trolls. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

You will not like me! But, the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair. There is no post count bigotry here. I do not look down on trolls, lurkers, MODS or website administrators.

AHHH the original post wasn't gay enough so you had to add this crap. Good job.

No one likes me? WTF are you talking about man? I have friends of over 15 years running on this board, your pimple-nosed goober.

I am LOVED, or this board.

Rich, Horta, Stan, Zombo, KS Hutchins, Furnier, West Side Steve, Johnny B, Roach, on and on it goes......... trust me, buddy, this place is warm, welcome and cozy for me.

I love ya Ghoolie, want to come over for a beer and some polka sometime?

No one likes me? WTF are you talking about man? I have friends of over 15 years running on this board, your pimple-nosed goober.

Rich, Horta, Stan, Zombo, KS Hutchins, Furnier, West Side Steve, Johnny B, Roach, on and on it goes......... trust me, buddy, this place is warm, welcome and cozy for me.

Ghoolie, I love your takes on MMA and soccer ... but I never said I liked you.

Zombo

By the way, don't mock some one about grammar and turn around and post 2 spelling mistakes in your rebuttal.

Sir, yes sir!

(except I thought your were supposed to call sargents "sir")

Archived