My Mock

DawginIT

1a. Justin Blackmon *WR Oklahoma State

1b. Melvin Ingram *DE South Carolina

2. Chase Minnifield *CB Virginia

3. Jordan White *WR Western Michigan

4a. Keenan Robinson *OLB Texas

4b. Doug Martin *RB Boise State

This may be hopeful since the Browns might need a little help in getting Blackmon. Other than that I have them addressing the offensive side of the ball with another big play-type receiver and a possible replacement at RB if the Browns do not sign Hillis. Defensively, I have them making upgrades via best player available at DE, CB, and OLB.

Let me hear your thoughts.

Ingram Is a good DE, but I don't believe he'll ever be a premier pass rushing DE. He's slower than what you would desire, but has a good first step and bull rush.

Coples is by and large the best DE in the draft. I would love for his stock to fall and we somehow nab him in the draft.

Ya I agree Coples is a stud and he's even been playing mostly at DT at UNC because of their depth of defesive talent. I like Ingram's speed personally and think he is similar to Sheard because of his relentlessness and quick first step. I have watched some of Ingram's highlights and he is very athletic and makes big plays consistently on defense AND special teams. The Browns need playmakers.

Archived