THE BROWNS BOARD

Missing Thread Topics

BendMeOver

You Browns fans are slacking, where are the following threads:

1) Hire the Polians...NOW

Seriously, half of you have been calling for the firings of Holmgren/Heckert most of the year. Now Bill Polian who was the architect of the Buffalo Bills dynasty, Carolina's meteroic rise (in it's second season of existance) and the Colts years as a periennial winner is available, and none of you want him hired? I don't see one thread on the topic, other than he was fired...moving on.

2) GO TEBOW!!!

This thread could take many forms, and you guys love talking about the Steelers. Have we so beaten you into submission that you no longer have any hatred left for us? Or is it just impossible to route for the Broncos seeing as how Elway stole your one chance at Super Bowl glory from your fabled hero Bernie Kosar. You've got 4 months to talk draft.

Guest c-dawg

A Steeler fan is a fool forever:

His idiocy increases; his bragging will

Pass into nothingness;

Like my new version of "Endymion"?

Love the literary allusion and Keats had talent, while you, sir, have the faggiest handle on this board.

Keep posting, God loves laughter and will bless you for promoting it.

Wishing you joy and sunshine.

2) GO TEBOW!!!

This thread could take many forms, and you guys love talking about the Steelers. Have we so beaten you into submission that you no longer have any hatred left for us? Or is it just impossible to route for the Broncos seeing as how Elway stole your one chance at Super Bowl glory from your fabled hero Bernie Kosar. You've got 4 months to talk draft.

One chance at a Super Bowl? How about 3 chances?

For what it's worth, my order of hate was Osama Bin Laden, Steelers, Ratbirds, Broncos, Bengals, Titans (nee Oilers), Jets, & Patriots. Now that Bin Laden is dead, it's like the BCS, so the Steelers are tops on the list.

I expect the Steelers to win Sunday, but as you can see from my list, I'm more interested in the NFC playoffs.

Actually, the Browns had FIVE chances to make the Super Bowl. They lost the 1968 and 1969 NFL(NFC) Championship games to the Colts and Vikings respectively, plus 86/87/89 to the Broncos.

But, you see, beating the Browns was a curse: every single one of those teams went on to lose the Super Bowl.

Archived