THE BROWNS BOARD

Here We Go Denver

Nw220

Pittsburg Pukes are getting TEBOW'ed. HAH !

Meanwhile, Harrison had a dumbass penalty, and tried to bust a wr's knee (not an illegal hit, though),

and the squeelers ad nauseum, tried their well-known pick play where the wr deliberately runs into the covering db,

and uses that motion to "push off", so it it isn't a completed pass, they get... sometimes... an interference call.

This referee crew were wise to the squeeler crap, and didn't call it.

I hope Denver keeps it up. I hope Tebow puts his helmet right into Harrison's groin before the game is over....

So, the referee(s) have to help the Pitt Pukes again.

They ruled a td in Pitts favor. It was overruled. Not a TD.

The Squeelers throw a lateral pass and it's fumbled away to Denver !

But no, The "ref" ruled it incomplete, and it can't be challenged with an overrule

going to Denver.

My, how convenient and life-saving for the Pitt Pukes. Little "ref" got monies on the game? Or what?

Little "ref" too stupid to know what a lateral is? The tackles are holding like it's pro wrastlin... no call.

And on and on it goes til, hopefully for the "ref", PittsPukes win and he doesn't lose his .... bet?

Just makes me wonder. I've seen it benefit the Pitt Pukes time and time and time again.

GO TEBOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i'm the lone guy out but i was actually rooting for the stoolers. wanted to see them all put tebow in the dirt so i wouldn't have to hear about the second coming of christ again til next year when they found his mom outside the sperm donor facility burping up little spoids?

denver killed our chances at SB appearances back in my day more than pitt ever did.

tebow, elway denver?

randall flagg woulda done us all a favor and dropped the Abomb on them if it wasn't for that meddling trash-can man.

Our 2011 year in sports was highlighted by the Heat and Steelers losing in the their championships.

Think of how much it would of sucked if both Lebron and the Steelers both won titles.

2012 starting off with the Steelers getting Tebowed, not so bad.

How bad did Ike Taylor look? Dude got ate up for big play after big play.

I think Harrison may be nursing his ankle with Big Ben after getting his broken on those option plays.

Archived