THE BROWNS BOARD

Jimmy Graham

Guest category6um

Sean Payton said last season when we had Jeremy Shockey that jimmy graham had hall of fame talent...that was in his rookie season and that's a compliment he hasn't even given drew brees

He said when we look back 10 to 15 years from now, graham will be considered the best pick of last years draft and one of the biggest steals in draft history

Never heard that kind of praise from a head coach for a 2nd year player

Sean Payton said last season when we had Jeremy Shockey that jimmy graham had hall of fame talent...that was in his rookie season and that's a compliment he hasn't even given drew brees

He said when we look back 10 to 15 years from now, graham will be considered the best pick of last years draft and one of the biggest steals in draft history

Never heard that kind of praise from a head coach for a 2nd year player

I think Rob G. Will be the better TE, but when you consider that NO got him like 2 or 3 rounds after Rob G. it's pretty amazing.

I think Rob G. Will be the better TE, but when you consider that NO got him like 2 or 3 rounds after Rob G. it's pretty amazing.

To be honest jimmy graham had a better season this year when you consider he missed 2 games and still broke the yardage record for tight ends before gronkowski did

In the end I can't really argue with the season ending stats and I wouldn't take anything away from gronk because his season was arguably the best we've ever seen from the TE position

Archived