THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Is Eyeing Cb Lanny Kelly Of Howard

drocksthaparty

I am new to the board, but I am a scout from Optimum Scouting, my name is Damond Talbot, and I write articles on guys from small schools who are talking with the NFL scouts. I have covered tons of small school games this year, and you will be hearing about guys such as Lanny kelly who are getting looked at by teams.

What I would like to do is show you guys my interview with Lanny Kelly so you can get a good understanding of him and I hope you guys will enjoy the article.

I have wrote a couple for www.profootballzone.com but I also write Diamond in the Rough Articles for www.optimumscouting.com So please make sure to check them out and let me know what you think.

Lanny is a playmaker and I think you will enjoy him and his talents.

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falcons-2/nfl-draft-late-round-steals-lanny-kelly-cb/

Here is another I wrote on Reggie Sandilands who is not being looked at by the browns but a small school sleeper.

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falcons-2/late-round-steals-reggie-sandilands-ilb/

I hope you enjoy and thanks

Damond Talbot, Optimum Scouting

The Browns just drafted a similar player last season in Buster Skrine. He was from Chattanooga and was similar because he was a big-time play-maker for them and I believe he's been timed under a 4.3. Small-school prospects like this can have a decent career in the NFL, but stardom is rare. They would be better off to see what they have in Skrine next season. He may even start over Sheldon Brown/Dmitri Patterson.

what about janzen jackson from mcneese state...LOL on B.J. Coleman...who wrote that article? I remember BJ when he played for the VOLS pathetic who are these talent scouts? really these are the people the NFL relies on to give them information, come on NFL coaches get rid of some of these yahoos.

Archived