THE BROWNS BOARD

Here We Go Again....

Mr. T

Obama calls for debt-limit hike

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — President Barack Obama formally asked Congress to increase in the U.S. debt limit on Thursday, triggering a process to raise it by $1.2 trillion.

Congress now has 15 days to vote to block the increase. But analysts doubt that opponents will succeed. While House Republicans may vote to block the increase, the Senate is not expected to follow suit. Obama could also veto any objection.

If the increase is approved, the debt ceiling would rise to $16.4 trillion and Congress would not have to revisit the issue until after the presidential election in November.

Source

Obamao is going for broke, to buy union votes, teacher votes, gov worker votes,

and to further try to consolidate his power.

Now, why would a president, in his last year of power.... try so hard to get more of it...

and to consolidate it......

egad.:unsure:

It is a death by 16 trillion cuts. Both parties have gone all in and the only true patriots who give a crap about our national debt belong to the Tea party and they get turned into villians by our liberal progressive media.

ah....I long for the days when Heck, Shep, and mosquitozits and the rest, would emotionally clamor

that Bush had a deficit, and it was going to hurt all our children because they would have to pay it back,

and Bush had to quit deficit spending, and they posted Obamao agreeing with them... "sniff".

Yep. Now? They don't give a frack about no stinkin deficit. If it will get Obamao more union votes,

and gay marriage, they LOVE the deficit !

Funny how it always works that way with them.

I am honestly sick of both major parties. I read a lot here, post very little on the political forum.

How do you guys feel about the Rs & the redrawn voting districts in Ohio? How do you guys feel about the new laws restricting voter registration laws? Are you guys simply anti-Obama all the way, or truly believe in the Republican Party?

I am honestly sick of both major parties. I read a lot here, post very little on the political forum.

How do you guys feel about the Rs & the redrawn voting districts in Ohio? How do you guys feel about the new laws restricting voter registration laws? Are you guys simply anti-Obama all the way, or truly believe in the Republican Party?

Conservative.

Conservative.

That's fine. I consider myself in that category as well- I used to lean quite a bit to the right, not so much anymore.

Both parties, even though I'm tired of their gridlock games, have something to offer. It's the extremes of each side that turn me off. Most of the people I know don't lean too far left or right.

The Democratic party is no more. It's been morphed into the leftist marxist lying bunch of somebeeches cult.

The Republican party can't make up it's mind, is conflicted, and all too often has no guts, like McCain when he ran for president.

Actually, he kind of walked, while whispering sweet nothings into Pelosi's ear....

I'm very conservative. I think most Americans are. Many Americans decided to give Obamao a shot. It richoceted back on most

of us. But the "you have, we want" crowd loves him for the future benefits they think will be coming.

I think the Dems fixed it the way they wanted, and nobody went apesheet.

The Reps did it the way they preferred it, and the Dems went apesheet.

Note the trend: If you disagree with Dems, they will raise hell. If they disagree with you, they raise hell that you disagree with them.

I like the redrawing. There are no laws restricting registration. There are laws to prevent more and more voter fraud.

Notice, that every one of these dirtbags who say that an ID keeps people from voting... don't give a frak about those

who want to cash a check with no ID, or get a prescription filled, or went to the dr. and had to have an ID, or tried to buy

liquor but didn't have an ID, or tried to buy a car, but didn't have an ID.

No. Why? Because those same dumbsheets won't talk about how to stop voter fraud. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT.

There are too many knuckleheads in the Republican party, and most all Dems now, are knuckleheads.

Worse comes to worse, I want to help start a new political party - for Americans who believe in America, who are conservative,

who take baths and don't want Obamao to be pres ever, ever, ever again, because he's a dirtbag, scum-sucking marxist lieing somebeech.

There are too many knuckleheads in the Republican party, and most all Dems now, are knuckleheads.

Worse comes to worse, I want to help start a new political party - for Americans who believe in America, who are conservative,

who take baths and don't want Obamao to be pres ever, ever, ever again, because he's a dirtbag, scum-sucking marxist lieing somebeech.

Sign me up

Archived