THE BROWNS BOARD

You Sure Luck Is Gone?

VENOM

If the Browns really wanted Luck, they could get him. Trade their 2 firsts for Indy's #1. With that offer, everyone else has to lay back and allow theirselves to get raped for Luck!!!

OK, I think I would do that, if Luck is supposed to be the best QB prospect since Manning or Elway. I don't think the Colts will do it though. I think they think that Luck will be their new Payton Manning for the next 10-12 years.

If the Colts were to entertain an offer I think they would want both Browns #1s this year and their #1 next year, and maybe more besides.

I would so love to punch Rex Ryan in his fat mouth! The out of control locker room is just a mirror image of his personality. I hope they trade the farm for Manning and Manning is a fraction of what he was!

If RG3 goes first and not Andrew Luck this would eb the greatest year ever for the Rams this is the mock draft thats most consistent across the google spectrum when it comes to searches

1.Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford. Regardless of what ends up happening with Peyton Manning, there doesn’t seem to be a plausible scenario where Luck isn’t the first pick. Either the Colts will take him and dub him the QB of the near future, or they’ll move him for a substantial amount of goodies. Either way, Luck goes first to the Colts in basically every foreseeable situation.

2.St. Louis Rams – Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State. After an undeniably disappointing year the Rams will be looking to shore up some needs. Matt Kalil out of USC would be excellent here, but it’s hard to envision the Rams not going with a wide receiver that could provide Sam Bradford with some sort of boost. There are a number of justifiable questions about how Blackmon’s skill set will translate in the NFL, but a sizzling performance at the Fiesta Bowl may be enough to silence the doubters for now.

3.Minnesota Vikings – Matt Kalil, OT, USC. The Vikings will almost certainly watch Kalil fall into their laps this Spring, and they’ll gladly scoop him up with the third overall pick. Minnesota’s line was atrocious last year and, seeing as they appear to be committed to Christian Ponder, protection for their youngster will be priority No. 1. Kalil didn’t give up a single sack last year and should be a perfect fit for this group.

4.Cleveland Browns – Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor. Alabama’s Trent Richardson would be great here, but teams appear to have it in their heads that drafting a running back high is a no-no. It makes sense for them to feel that way, of course, but it’s frustrating sometimes to see studs like Richardson fall lower than they should. The smart money is on the Browns starting anew with Robert Griffin III, and it’s hard to fault them for the pick. The Browns desperately need a new quarterback to build around, and Griffin is the second best one available in the draft.

So assuming RG3 goes viral and is taken at 1, the Rams will be on the phone with at least 8 teams, possibly including the browns (THOUGH I WOULDN'T TOUCH LUCK) the Rams make a killing in a deal and some random team takes Luck number two.

The Vikings Choose the Kahill

Browns still take Blackmon AMEN

Archived