THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao Mandates Religious Employers Cover Contraceptions And Sterilization Costs

calfoxwc

Obama Admin Mandates Religious Employers Cover Contraception Cost, Catholic Bishops Furious

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-admin-mandates-religious-employers-cover-contraception-cost-catholic-bishops-furious/

What next? Order all churches to pay for the murder of born and unborn children?

It's all about turning our country upside down, and inside out.

Undermining who we are as a great country, and undermining our freedoms.

Anybody think this is a good idea?

Honestly, is this any different than someone that is Pro-Choice but is having their decision forcibly made by a congressman or representative that is Pro-Life?

I mean, it's something I could definitely read into, considering false information about one of the Obama administration's legislation (especially by the right) is nothing new (death panels?). It sounds like a lot of religious people are mad a decision is being made for them, but then they don't see anything wrong with telling women they can't have an abortion.

Edit:

The Obama administration issued a decision today that requires most employers to provide no-cost contraceptive coverage as part of the Affordable Care Act. The decision provides a conscience exemption for houses of worship and certain nonprofits that employ and serve people of the same faith. But it does not exempt the many religiously affiliated institutions that employ people of diverse faiths -- as well as those of no religion -- for whom family planning is a key aspect of moral responsibility.

Preventing the murder of born and unborn children is not the same as contraception to prevent pregnancy.

I don't want to pay for abortions with our tax monies. I don't want to pay for contraceptives. That is the same.

The gov has every right to prevent the murder of born and unborn children. That is pro-life of the children.

I don't want the gov to pay to HAVE children, we could never afford it - we're broke now anyways.

And "death panels" has ended up being a valid concern. Pretty smart of Palin to realize that upfront.

So, any non-denominational church is not exempted. That make any sense to you?

There are many, many independent churches. It's just a step in the direction Obamao wants to go.

After it's passed, it will be " well, it's okay, because it's already in place for so and so".

Nudges. It's how leftists work to move an entire society into submission without overwhelming resistance.

Here's just two quick examples of why your "false information" about death panels... is false instead.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-death-panels-medicare/2010/12/26/id/381043

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2811781/posts

Mark Levin Show: Death Panels Will Be A Reality With Obamacare [Youtube video]

Youtube ^ | November 22, 2011 | Mark Levin Show via Youtube

Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 11:21:54 PM by No One Special

A neurosurgeon, vetted by Levin's staff, calls Mark and talks about what he knows about Obamacare Death Panels. From 11/22/11

I read the first article, you know, form the "super legit" source that is newsmax.com, w/e that is, and I just saw a lot of conservatives and religious people assuming that one things will lead to another and that will lead to another....

... that's not how you make a point. You can't use the slippery slope technique. I read in that article in the quote from the NY Times that the bill had a section dedicated to end of life counseling and advanced care options and stuff along that lines. Then I read a bunch that a bunch of geniuses (Palin) and some religious folk thinking this mean mean old Obama is trying to kill people...

It's pretty convenient that you apparently ignored Mark Levin and the neurosurgeon.

Can't diss them, eh? So you pretend they don't exist?

You were on the slippery slope, and you just slid off.

You were on the slippery slope, and you just slid off.

That was very clever. You deserve a cookie. Or maybe some more seeds and dehydrated meals for your doomsday bunker

... no dude I didn't read the second article, I had shit to do. Give me credit for reading one article from a guy that is trying to prove the Obama administration is trying to push death panels... lol

no dude I didn't read the second article, I had shit to do. Woodpecker

Cherry picking to save face, eh? Truth makes libs feel bad, so they ignore the truth?

I'm sure if you find a few minutes in the next week, you could read it. Maybe.

Stop by and let me know when you do. We'll leave the light on for ya.

Maybe you'll *see it.

Wait a sec, when did I say I was a liberal? Just because I disagree with you on something and don't think Obama is the anti-christ that makes me a liberal?

I didn't notice this before

Pretty smart of Palin

but lulz

I love how you say things pro-life-y. No, its the MURDER of unborn CHILDREN! MURDER! lol. That little squiggly mass of 4 cells right after conception isn't anything, but ok.

If you think it is that's fine, I just don't think you should force your view on to everyone else. You don't see any irony in you being mad at what you think Obama is doing but then being fine with forcing everyone to not get an abortion?

So I watched that second video, and these are the first comments I saw "Not a real surgeon" "Fake" "Hoax", etc. This is already not looking good for you, but I looked into it more. I went to AANS.org and found an official statement about this interview

http://www.aans.org/pdf/AANS_News/Mark_Levin_Statement_FINAL.PDF

There ya go. If you are going to use sources to make your point, at least make sure they are real.... how very Fox News of you

By the way, the posts on that freerepublic forum are hilarious. It reads like a bunch of old people being afraid because a black family moved into their neighborhood lol.

Good question. I'd err on the side of caution and say sooner than later. I mean, if shit went down, and it really was better for all parties involved for the female to have an abortion, that seems like a decision you should have to come to pretty early.

To say its a "child" at conception is ridiculous though.

Just for the sake of argument, is there any point during the 9 months that you believe a fetus actually becomes a human life?

( Just asking the pro choice guys)

WSS

It's some form of life from the moment of conception. But that also doesn't mean we have a legal obligation to protect it from then on.

Is there a point where aborting a healthy fetus becomes unconscionable to me? Yes.

And, it isn't about "four cells".

MLD, you missed our previous discussions about partial birth abortions. Children deliberately left to die along in a closet,

simply as a method of abortion.

We're talking Congressional testimony on that. And we're talking Obamao not giving a frickin frak about the subject.

Protecting the lives of unborn and just born children is not "forcing women to not have an abortion". It's adhering to the PRINCIPLE

that we, as an American society, value all human life. I personally don't care about a "morning after pill" much... and people that

equate contraception to killing a child that MIGHT HAVE BEEN CREATED are just something I can believe actually exists.

But, if you research PBA.... you will find testimony that Obamao was rude, and couldnt' have cared less about her testimony.

And that is the scary thing about him. The "life of the mother" has nothing to do with it. That's very much just an emotional lever

to use against those who have reservations about abortion. I believe it is extremely, extremely rare, if it ever has come to be a situation.

I have no idea what testimony you are talking about but I am sure you will provide me with a link to some underground conservative Tea Party website that provides a link to another, more credible source that says something mostly different.

and honestly, we have way more important shit to worry about than our policy on abortions right now...

so, a partial birth abortion is what, like a third trimester abortion? That's obviously too late in the game. I already stated earlier that the decision needs to made pretty early on in the pregnancy.

Also, you say "it is left to die alone in a closet" , you realize it has to be alive first for it to die. Now if it is that late in the pregnancy its one thing. But early on nothing is being killed.

I have no idea what testimony you are talking about but I am sure you will provide me with a link to some underground conservative Tea Party website that provides a link to another, more credible source that says something mostly different.

and honestly, we have way more important shit to worry about than our policy on abortions right now...

so, a partial birth abortion is what, like a third trimester abortion? That's obviously too late in the game. I already stated earlier that the decision needs to made pretty early on in the pregnancy.

Also, you say "it is left to die alone in a closet" , you realize it has to be alive first for it to die. Now if it is that late in the pregnancy its one thing. But early on nothing is being killed.

Of course you realize that third trimester abortion is perfectly legal, right?

Should it be in your opinion?

WSS

Of course you realize that third trimester abortion is perfectly legal, right?

Well.... now that's pushing it. I mean, by that point you've known about this kid for awhile and you should have been able to make up your mind. I would probably make abortion that late illegal, because there is no good reason (probably) for why you had to wait so long.

I mean, I'm clearly no expert, and I really don't want to start searching google for fear of what I might find, and I think pro-life groups tactics of driving around my campus showing pictures of aborted fetuses is underhanded and makes me hate them more, but by that point in your pregnancy, I would think you should know if you're down for the long hall or not.

Of course, a trimester is a 3 month block of time. It seems kind of arbitrary. It would make more sense to look at the historical development of a fetus and look at the point where is really start to develop and move (I'm not even sure at what point this is, or what exactly is going on) and then go back a little bit in time in the pregnancy and make that the cut off.

See, you guys just thought I was some baby murdering liberal, right?

Well.... now that's pushing it. I mean, by that point you've known about this kid for awhile and you should have been able to make up your mind. I would probably make abortion that late illegal, because there is no good reason (probably) for why you had to wait so long.

I mean, I'm clearly no expert, and I really don't want to start searching google for fear of what I might find, and I think pro-life groups tactics of driving around my campus showing pictures of aborted fetuses is underhanded and makes me hate them more, but by that point in your pregnancy, I would think you should know if you're down for the long hall or not.

Of course, a trimester is a 3 month block of time. It seems kind of arbitrary. It would make more sense to look at the historical development of a fetus and look at the point where is really start to develop and move (I'm not even sure at what point this is, or what exactly is going on) and then go back a little bit in time in the pregnancy and make that the cut off.

See, you guys just thought I was some baby murdering liberal, right?

You guys?

All I'm trying to point out is this: if you think there is a point in the third trimester which would make an abortion the killing of an innocent human being then I'm not sure how you would describe that other than baby killing.

Furthermore if that is going to be condoned under the law the pro life group has every right to be outraged.

And it has nothing to do with the viablity of the infant.

Also there's probably not much excuse for getting pregnant in the first place other than irresponsibility.

WSS

Archived