THE BROWNS BOARD

Age....music

miktoxic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns have been working at it for a long time, but fittingly, a blue collar town like C-Town has produced the Working Mans Blues.

Merle is just behind Johnny Cash in my book.

Working Man Blues is one of the best songs ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3zM1ko5c0&feature=related

saw these guys in '97 in asbury park NJ with the melvins. favorite concert of all time right behind pink floyd animals tour at cleveland muni stadium (the old world series of rock series) 20 years earlier.

creepy little video.

The '89 Browns beat the Bills in a playoff game. The game ended at the closed end of the Stadium (where i used to sit) with the Browns holding off Buffalo near the goal line. i think Clay Matthews intercepted or made some huge play at the end. The sounded system blasted Wooly Booly as everyone celebrated. Every time i hear that song i think of that moment.

The '89 Browns beat the Bills in a playoff game. The game ended at the closed end of the Stadium (where i used to sit) with the Browns holding off Buffalo near the goal line. i think Clay Matthews intercepted or made some huge play at the end. The sounded system blasted Wooly Booly as everyone celebrated. Every time i hear that song i think of that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHF558u6Q_8

saw these guys in '97 in asbury park NJ with the melvins. favorite concert of all time right behind pink floyd animals tour at cleveland muni stadium (the old world series of rock series) 20 years earlier.

creepy little video.

The Lead Singer of Tool, Maynard James Keenum is from Ravenna Oh.

Archived