THE BROWNS BOARD

Chip Kelly To Bucs

ClevelandFanForLife

I think this is a horrible idea for both parties. Kelly is not a pro coach and Tampa is showing desperation in this hire. Watching it crash and burn should be fun.

Also, this move almost guarantees that Oregon is about to get pummeled with sanctions.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/23/report-oregon-coach-chip-kelly-mulling-deal-with-bucs/?sct=hp_t2_a4&eref=sihp

Saban failed in NFL with Miami. I think he hated it enough that he won't be back.

Z

That is the whole challenge, isn't it? I mean, he won at LSU, he won at Alabama...but he failed in the Big Ten and in the NFL. If not the NFL then maybe he should take the Minnesota job.

Why is it, given that statement, I have a suspicion that his success is not due to his coaching ability, but rather to something else?

(Cam Newton's 200K he was to get from Auburn was probably chicken feed compared to what Alabama pays for players)

That is the whole challenge, isn't it? I mean, he won at LSU, he won at Alabama...but he failed in the Big Ten and in the NFL.

Why is it, given that statement, I have a suspicion that his success is not due to his coaching ability, but rather to something else?

(Cam Newton's 200K he was to get from Auburn was probably chicken feed compared to what Alabama pays for players)

I just think he would rather be the King of Tuscaloosa than the Whipping Boy of Tampa Bay.

Zombo

Archived