THE BROWNS BOARD

Brewer, Obama Exchange Tense Words Over Book

Mr. T

President Barack Obama arrived at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and was greeted by Gov. Jan Brewer, among other dignitaries and local mayors. The two spoke intensely for a few minutes. At one point, she pointed her finger at him. At another, they were talking over each other.

Obama appeared to walk away from Brewer while they were still talking.

"He was a little disturbed about my book, 'Scorpions for Breakfast,' " Brewer told a pool reporter who is a member of the traveling White House press corps shortly after her encounter with Obama. "I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt."

Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: "That he didn't feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way, but I didn't get my sentence finished. Anyway, we're glad he's here."

Brewer, a Republican, had given Obama a letter about immigration and invited him back to Arizona. Her office declined to release a copy, saying it was a personal, hand-written letter and not a public record. She later released a statement saying she and the president had discussed "this state's economic turnaround."

A White House official said Obama told Brewer that he wants to help Arizona's economy expand and that he'd be happy to meet with her, but that he felt Brewer gave an inaccurate portrayal of her previous Oval Office meeting in her 2011 book.

The official said their last meeting, in June 2010, was a cordial discussion in the Oval Office. At the time, Brewer also described the conversation as cordial, but in the book, she calls the president "patronizing" and said "he lectured me."

Following Wednesday's event, Brewer spokesman Matthew Benson said the governor "was somewhat taken aback by the president's tone" during the encounter.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/2012/01/25/20120125brewer-obama-exchange-tense-words-immigration.html#ixzz1kg7OysJ6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefCctINgjw

Who cares?

The right eats this shit up. From "You lie!" to her finger-wagging, the person who gets up in Obama's face gets to be a hero for a couple weeks. I guess it's her turn.

Also, a few people (Democrats and Republicans) who were there have now come forward and said that it wasn't really tense at all, and that she's playing it up.

she isn't playing it up - the media is.

Obama was rude to her, right off the bat. It's obvious he has been

very upset that she disagrees with him on things in Arizona, and ...

a little Muslim voice inside Obamao HATES THAT, because she's a woman.

Have I mentioned lately that I despise Obamao, the "magic marxist" ?;)

The left, of which Heck is seemingly a paid member of....

doesn't believe in anything - God, balanced budget, honesty, logic, unborn and just born right to LIFE,

capitalism, our FLAG, our Constitution, our rights and freedoms, private property ownership,

self-responsibility, work ethic, baths, common sense, guns, consequences, patriotism, root beer,

wood burning fireplaces, farming, our military, our Founding Fathers, our history, SUV's...

lower taxes, logic, red meat, white meat, gardening, real (man-woman) marriage, pick-up trucks,

NASCAR, country music, freedom of speech outside of themselves, our electoral process...

and the left always wants handouts and being care of by a state nanny-sugar daddy. But they don't believe in that, but they want it.

The left should go to another country, or another planet, and happily slime together on the bottom of some ocean on the belly of a snail. The left also reeks of elderberries and illegal drugs, and the left emotes backwards on any and all issues because of it,

and the left is hateful and enraged because of all their fleas and ticks, and the left licks obamao's toes.

Feel free to add to this if I've missed anything... @@

doesn't believe in anything - God, balanced budget, honesty, logic, unborn and just born right to LIFE,

capitalism, our FLAG, our Constitution, our rights and freedoms, private property ownership,

self-responsibility, work ethic, baths, common sense, guns, consequences, patriotism, root beer,

wood burning fireplaces, farming, our military, our Founding Fathers, our history, SUV's...

lower taxes, logic, red meat, white meat, gardening, real (man-woman) marriage, pick-up trucks,

NASCAR, country music, freedom of speech outside of themselves, our electoral process...

You gotta be trollin with this

oh my god i'm free!!!!!

she isn't playing it up - the media is.

Obama was rude to her, right off the bat. It's obvious he has been

very upset that she disagrees with him on things in Arizona, and ...

a little Muslim voice inside Obamao HATES THAT, because she's a woman.

Have I mentioned lately that I despise Obamao, the "magic marxist" ?;)

So wait. Obama is a Muslim....but also a Marxist? how can one be both? Marxists Governments such as the USSR practiced "State Atheism"

Well that just proves it then, huh?

A bunch of video that doesn't show anything

Cut offs where the crucial moment would be

Unnecessary serious music to build the moment

Still shots of Obama that make him look like he is "mad"

Quotes from the people that said Obama was mean to them... as they get to go around to all the political talk shows and make a name for themselves

That just proves it....

Who is throwing the "tantrum" in this picture?

r-JAN-BREWER-large570.jpg

Obama said "I think it's always good publicity for a Republican if they're in an argument with me. ...But this was really not a big deal," he said. "Last time we met, she wasn't fully satisfied. But, you know, I think this is a classic example of things getting blown out of proportion."

So wait. Obama is a Muslim....but also a Marxist? how can one be both? Marxists Governments such as the USSR practiced "State Atheism"

PE

That's easy. Obamao has a split personality.

He's brilliant, and stupid.

He's all black, but he's part white.

He's against a federal deficit, but he loves making ours much, much bigger, by trillions.

He "fixed" all our problems, but he made them worse.

He swore to protect our Constitution, but he has no use for it.

He is transparent, but secretive.

He "brought us all together", yet he has profoundly divided us into racial, economic, social,and religious angry camps...

He "made us more respected in the world" but he made us a far less respected and far more hated country in the world.

He "shut down Gitmo", and he did no such thing.

He "balanced the budget in two years" and we all know how that big ass lie worked out.

The list goes on, you know. But I have chores to do....

He bowed to his Saudi king... and openly declared that if push came to shove, he would SIDE WITH THE MUSLIMS.

The list goes on. But you go ahead and ignore it all.

Well, if you were Obamao, you would go over and give him great big smoochies and lick his toes, right?

That wouldn't help us at all.

But you would probably get a tip. Good for you, college kid who would be King Obamao.

When you mature a little, you can bs without using the "F" word.

Gosh, hope it works for ya.

Archived