THE BROWNS BOARD

Senior Bowl

DawginIT

Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

The Georgia punter was really solid

I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

I only watched a little into the second quarter and I didn't see Couples do anything. Mike Adams, a first rd. prospect was dominating him early, especially on run plays. He pancaked Couples a few times. I think he's alot like Quinn last year, great burst of the edge but gets dominated in the run game. I'm guessing he became more effective after Adams was replaced, that would concern me.

Coples looked pretty good...SEC strength didn't show up...running backs were a no show...couple nice punt returns...Adams looks to be a nice pick.

The Georgia punter was really solid

I think that Joe Adams was by far the most dominant player out there...quick, fast, nice separation...I was leaning towards D. Jones for a later 2nd early 3rd but Joe may go of the board earlier than i thought.

Joe Adams just made himself a lot of money, especially if there is nothing at the combine that raises a red flag like running 4.9 40's or only has a 4 inch vert.

Archived