THE BROWNS BOARD

If Anyone Is Interested In Something Hideous...

WJ Brownfan

Shitsburgh?

That's your way of avoiding a fight?

Hey, it's a kids set. Probably not more than a 100,000 kids in the greater PTG area that would love that in their room to go with their Rothlesburg BigHead...

yet another example of stain fan's hateration against a superior franchise.

aren't you guys just embarassed yet that this is all you can think about? that we've dominated your team so much that we're just constantly on your mind huh?

have you seen your boards wrt the pats and brady? doesn't seem like you guys have let go of the fact that brady and bellicheck own you, just as the steelers have owned the browns recently. its even more interesting that youre too fucking stupid to recognize the hypocrisy......

steeler fever nfl news section has roughly 40 threads on the first page....32 of them are about the patriots, brady, bellicheck, or spygate (which everyone besides stool fans have put behind them). yeah, and we've got a fetish with a team that has our number?

look in the mirror steelerfag.....stool fans are the epitome of never letting shit die.

aren't you guys just embarassed yet that this is all you can think about? that we've dominated your team so much that we're just constantly on your mind huh?

The franchise may be superior. The fan base is not. Now, how do you account for you "hateration" against what you view as an inferior franchise?

(to me, it is clear....if most Steeler fans had to go through the poor football the Browns fans had to go through they would have jumped ship long ago and FRAKed their way onto some other team...that's right...a full 50% of the Steeler fan base are phonies...probably including this guy)

Aren't you embarrassed that you're constantly trolling a browns forum?

I respect the Steeler franchise greatly and would like for the Browns to beat them more often.

I am annoyed by many Steeler fans, not those who root for their team, but these:

1. Band-wagoners that are not from Pittsburgh

2. People who cover their house with "Black-n-Gold" garbage.....have some class...one can be a fan of a team without "preaching to the choir" aka their Steeler fan neighbors.

3. Pittsburghers who think high-fashion is their brand spankin' new Steeler jersey.

4. Fans who dress their kids in Steelers clothing no matter where they go...especially tacky in family pictures.

This super-tacky bedroom set is a perfect example of fandom gone gaudy. I live here and see hillbilly Steeler low-fashion daily.

Oh Yeah...forgot about this....

Pittsburgh is 'third worst-dressed city in America,' says GQ. Local fashion mavens reply

'Really, I thought it was all meant in good fun'

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

By Sara Bauknecht, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pam Panchak / Post-Gazette

Fashion blogger Terra McBride.

Pittsburgh may be the City of Champions, but the city of catwalks and couture? Not so much -- at least in the eyes of GQ magazine.

The monthly men's style and culture publication recently ranked Pittsburgh No. 3 on its list of 40 worst-dressed cities in America online at gq.com. The author claimed the fashion offense Pittsburghers are most guilty of committing is donning too much "Game Day Casual," or opting for sports attire -- even when it's not game time. XXXL Steelers jerseys, Converse sneakers, tube socks and saggy jeans are some essentials of this get-up, Gil Mansfield wrote.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11221/1166051-314.stm#ixzz1lj3iKlB3

Actually the Steelers are only ahead of the Browns in the all-time series 63-56 (including playoffs). You have dominated lately but the tide will turn eventually just as it always has throughout history..

I meant in a bidding war for the furniture!!!!

LOL... THAT never occured to me...

And as for our little friend from the east... I fail to see how this thread projects even a hint of jealousy.

Archived