THE BROWNS BOARD

Cpac "occupier" Dirtbags Hired By Afl-Cio

calfoxwc

What next? Brownshirt union thugs paid to hurt Tea Partiers at their next rally?

They are actively threatening violence, with Obamao's encouragement.

Not good. And with obamao and holder trying everything to wipe out our 2nd Amendment rights, in defiance

of even our U.S. Supreme Court (see "fast and furious" and "UN anti-gun documents".... so we will be afraid in our own homes... the left wants to make it not just a cultural civil war...

but a violent one.

So nice to live in the country. With my guns on hand, if ever needed to protect my family in our own home.

BTW, somewhere around 28 to 32 states have passed "Castle Laws".

"Don't Tread on Me"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-protester-claims-60-bucks-a-head-to-demonstrate-at-cpac/

I plan on buying a couple more rifles, maybe another pistol.

Then a lot of ammo. Marxists use economics as a weapon. If they don't want you

to be allowed to do something, for whatever reason, they will just fee it, fine it, or use it cost.... "it" out of

existence.

Obamao already threatened that he will make the coal companies be unable to -afford- to continue to stay in business.

I think he really is suffering from some kind(s) of mental disabilities. Something that pertains to "chronic controller and manipulator" ...

And, I think the AFL-CIO, and SEIU are becoming infiltrated by domestic marxist terrorists.

Note: Van Jones is hugely involved in the "occupier" movement, the union movement. The... communist movement.

Our country is in very serious trouble, the worst is yet to come, unless we can turn our country around back toward freedom - American values, American

Constitution..

Archived