THE BROWNS BOARD

Denzel Washington Refers To His Favorite Book

calfoxwc

Hmmm. I'll take Denzel as an authority over ignorant and not funny George Carlin.

What he said, makes a lot of sense..... I understand what he's saying...

they have no concience. And, imho, they are controlling to the point of wanting

to turn everything upside down and inside out, so it's "their's".

http://www.theblaze....sts-sociopaths/

“There‘s a book I read called ’The Sociopath Next Door.’ And — I read something from it every day before I would go on the set. It really became my guide. When you think of a sociopath…you think of someone violent. The overwhelming majority of sociopaths aren’t violent. They just have a desire to win. They just don’t have a conscience — they don’t have it. The majority of them are atheists as well. So that was the book that was sort of my Bible if you will…in preparation for this part.”

Oh, good grief.

They do feel instead of thinking.

But that feeling... isn't "conscience". The latter is the inherent ability to know right from wrong.

Dang, I wish you would hurry up and finish college already.

Maybe some English classes instead of "Hippie 101" ?

And that's off the cuff. Go look in up in your dictionary, kid.

I'm not dissing your engineering classes, btw. Everybody has their own skills they are especially good at.

Truth is, after the service, I tried some civil engineering classes myself. Thought that degree would be cool.

I breezed through physics 1 and 2, and mechanical drawing 1 and 2...

and I hit a wall with mechanical drawing three, and chemistry.

And that mech drawing three? It tried to warp my brain, and I wasn't happy with the calc math

even though trigonometry was easy...... I went into computers instead.

My genius has it's limits....:rolleyes: ....very limited....

I would take a sociopath atheist over a religious extremist any day. Sure a sociopath might kill 10-20 people but a relgious extermist can do the same thing and convince others that its the right path.

True, just look at all of those cooks in the middleeast. And to think that we are being told that Islam is a peaceful religion.

Archived