THE BROWNS BOARD

Voters Prefer To Cut The Federal Payroll

Mr. T

I think Woody's got his head up his ass when it comes to gun control because he hasn't put together a cohesive argument for his views. On this forum, I find that most of the views I'm arguing against are arguments of ignorance.

I said I am not sure. Do I have to be sure about everything?

I can give you a range I think is right...

Cal.........conservatives.......me........liberals............hippies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, but all I see is cherry picked quibbles here and there, and you lib wingnuts dont' have

any logic going for you on any issue. You like to "call" it logic, because it make you feel better

since I pointed out how you emote instead of rationally appraise situations and issues.

To you libs, Obamao still is a magic fairy princess with a magic twanger, who can do no wrong,

since he is your kind of god.

Objectivity has never been a part of your thought processes, you don't seem to have many ways to convince

others that you are correct...outside of the usual false images and assumptions. And your emotional

frantic rants are completely subjective. But, naturally you feel you are superior in all ways.

Libs are just gutless cowards who can't bring themselves to believe in any single aspect of American life.

That's why they have to make it completely different if they can't. That would vindicate their manufactured arrogance.

Did I mention already that they are completely devoid of decent, consciencious thought, and that they reek of fermented skunkberries? @@

I own a marijuana dispensary/natural grocery/abortion clinic in Humboldt County, California. Stop by and I'll give you a discount.

How can anyone trust what you have to say when you cannot even tell the truth.

So we can just assume that you are a paid political Hack?

Archived