THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Expected To Make A Play For Matt Flynn

USFBrown

Neither RG3 or luck would be a good fit in squirmurs system so unless coach is willing to change his system to one more vertical and as control hungry, offensively challenged and untrusting as he appears to be at letting a QB run the show i do not see that happening..

I dont view colt as the answer either simply because he like rg3 and luck does not fit well in this system as it currently exists and yes "pick six" wallace fits this scheme far better than colt simply because you have to throw the ball with faith to your target often into heavy traffic something colt hesitates to long about..

The fact that squirmur wants to call the plays yet seems to lack many basic coaching skillsets is concerning to me..

Squirmur says calling the plays is the funnest part of being a coach but i would say the fanbase would generally disagree with much of the plain vanilla, uncreative junk he calls playcalling, lets just hope last seasons total disarray was at fault and squirmy is actually an offensive guru that hasnt released the beast yet...Muhahahahaha yeeeaa...

we should have hired bernie as the OC. that way we wouldn't have to hear shit about anything bad about the staff, especially from king ghoulie. well, wrong cuz when they lose a game it would be shurmers faul. or if we get the biggest nigerian QB and he screws up it will be shurmers fault. why not we all just put it in writing right now that if it's colt at QB it's his fault that the browns suck. but if we get RG3 and he plays and fucks up, it's shurmurs fault.

that way ghoulie you've got all your bases covered.

oh and when are we ever going to get 'roll out the barrell as the brown's official song?

Anyone else note the news flash that scrolled during today's combine that GB will not be tagging Flynn?

Told you pigs don't fly....

Maybe I'm just too tantalized by Griffin...

Ya think? :D

Can we say Kelly Holcomb (1 game wonder)?

I resent that.... Holcomb was at least a three-game wonder...

Brett Favre?

See where you're coming from, but I was going for former back-ups that showed well stepping in for an injured starter and were subsequently traded for to become starters. Brett barely played in his year in ATL before GB traded their #1 for him. And even then he did not start until Majkowski went down with an injury... but the rest was history.

Archived