THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Floyd Wows Em

ClevelandFanForLife

I said a couple months ago that I would take Richardson at 4 and Floyd at 22 in a heart beat. However I don't see Floyd being there anymore. He has great size, superior hands and now great speed. He just ran a 4.42 at the combine. Incredible. Get Richardson at 4 and trade up to the mid-teens for Floyd for 22 and a second rounder.

I said a couple months ago that I would take Richardson at 4 and Floyd at 22 in a heart beat. However I don't see Floyd being there anymore. He has great size, superior hands and now great speed. He just ran a 4.42 at the combine. Incredible. Get Richardson at 4 and trade up to the mid-teens for Floyd for 22 and a second rounder.

The reason he falls is because of his DUI's not because of his ability.

Who's Blackmon? :D

Floyd wasn't even on my board until his 4.42 40-dash and drills today due to "issues". Now...

Trade down with Miami (who won the #8 in a coin flip today) and nab him there...

Also was impressed by Miami of Ohio's Lavron Brazil in the gauntlet...

Who's Blackmon? :D

Floyd wasn't even on my board until his 4.42 40-dash and drills today due to "issues". Now...

Trade down with Miami (who won the #8 in a coin flip today) and nab him there...

Also was impressed by Miami of Ohio's Lavron Brazil in the gauntlet...

you might want to check to see if your possessed, I feel like the ghost of Al Davis just consumed your body haha. Nah I like the guy but 8 is a big stretch

you might want to check to see if your possessed, I feel like the ghost of Al Davis just consumed your body haha. Nah I like the guy but 8 is a big stretch

Just win baby... B)

The #8 may be a bit high... Lotta dust to settle yet... So depending on who is still around, may just trade down again. Main point is their showings convinced me that there's another alternative to Blackmon (who ain't our guy) that I was not considering before.

I could see us going as low as #12 and still ending up with a blue-chip plug-in. What I'd like to see is a path down with the 4 that brings that 22 up a few notches and still leaves us extra Rnd 2 and 3 picks.

What can I say... I'm a draft pick whore... or at least a hoarder...

What you have to understand is Indy is considered a "fast track". Floyd ran a 4.42? So? Griffin ran the same time- or faster, depending on who you want to believe- and he's not even a WR!

Archived