THE BROWNS BOARD

It's February 28Th And I'm Calling How The Top 4 Picks In The Nfl Draft Will Go

RGIII to da C-L-E

All I had to do was watch Claiborne (stud) and here you go:

1. Colts - Luck

2. Rams - (trade #2 pick to the Cleveland Browns for 2012 #4, #22, #118, 2013 2nd rounder) Browns select Griffin III

3. Vikings - (trade #3 pick to the Rams for 2012 2nd round pick, #33 overall) Rams select Kalil

4. Vikings - Claiborne

Remember where you heard it first. Every team gets the player they want and all four are f*cking studs.

Now that's quite a bit for the Browns for giveup to get #2 but I'm assuming they get in a bidding war with the Redskins. If not I could see that 2013 pick being a 3rd rounder and that #118 pick being a 5th.

I will make this thread all over the internet so no one can claim they said this first but me.

Huh?

please go back to the espn boards or wherever you came from. I like these boards better when you are not starting the same thread on multiple boards saying exactly the same thing.

Pull your moms dildo out off your ass and finish up that book report or whatever it is you need to do for MS. Wilsons class

Actually I think you've posted this before...

... at least the RG part...

The Rams - Vikings swap is new and makes even less sense than most of your other insights.

Why on earth would the Rams move up one position if Clairborne is really the player the Vik's want?

1. Colts - Luck

2. Rams - (trade #2 pick to the Cleveland Browns for 2012 #4, #22, #118, 2013 2nd rounder) Browns select Griffin III

3. Vikings - (trade #3 pick to the Rams for 2012 2nd round pick, #33 overall) Rams select Kalil

4. Vikings - Claiborne

Remember where you heard it first. Every team gets the player they want and all four are f*cking studs.

Now that's quite a bit for the Browns for giveup to get #2 but I'm assuming they get in a bidding war with the Redskins. If not I could see that 2013 pick being a 3rd rounder and that #118 pick being a 5th.

I will make this thread all over the internet so no one can claim they said this first but me.

Why on earth would anyone else want to claim ownership of this foolishness?

1. Colts - Luck

4. Vikings - Claiborne

Sure glad you have a crystal ball- the rest of us here don't.

When the Browns don't draft your guy you have to promise to get lost, and never come back to this board. You're rapidly approaching the legendary Lumburgh's obnoxious status- before your time, but the guy had his nose so far up Derek Anderson's butt, it was revolting. Really- the Draft is 2 months away, Free Agency hasn't started, the draftee class hasn't had their Pro Days yet- and you're so damn certain. Should Manning wind up with the Redskins, and Flynn with the Dolphins it changes the whole dynamic of the #2 pick- ever take that into consideration?

Griffin could get in a car accident or strain a biceps tendon in his workout- there goes his draft value- oops.

Its not like we actually get a choice about what H&H do on draft day and if the regime and our scouts love RG3 and are convinced that he can convert from the shotgun and succeed in squirmurs ultra conservative dink n dunk system then i am for it if the price is right..

Personally i think something in this picture will likely change before draft day and may prompt heckert to hold our ground and take our chances at what will fall to us at 4 or even trade down for a huge draft day payout..

word is that our new friend here is a clone account of everyones favorite self-professed QB expert....not sure if its true, but something is a bit off about this kid.

Lummy Dummy could actually talk a little football now and then...Who ever this flake off is cant put two sentences together coherently, if his life depended on it.

lummy was epic, which at a minimum required some intelligence. this clown.....wow.

This clown has the mentality of an 8 yr old.

Can we get our heads out the toilet please. I can't lie, i"m in love with the idea of getting RG3 but we're WHEN WE HAVE NO TALENT ON THE OFFENSE(dont kid yourself , Little is a #2) HOW IN THE WORLD WILL RG3 SUCCEED?! You have to put your franchise QB in at least a decent offense with some weapons to utilize. That could change with FA but im off the RG3 train until. I'd rather trade back into the teens with a darkhorse team and grab Floyd/Wright and get an extra second and first next year. Pick up Lamar Miller with #22 and we have to ELITE prospects already.With 2 more picks in the second, pickup Stephen Hill or whoever Holmgren likes with #36 and we look great offensively. Our offense was terrible having so many dropped balls, how the fuck does RG3 succeed with our wrs. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT YOUR HEART.

Sure glad you have a crystal ball- the rest of us here don't.

When the Browns don't draft your guy you have to promise to get lost, and never come back to this board. You're rapidly approaching the legendary Lumburgh's obnoxious status- before your time, but the guy had his nose so far up Derek Anderson's butt......

I miss Lumberg. He owned Shep and Horseballs.

I miss Lumberg. He owned Shep and Horseballs.

FWIW, Shep has disappeared off the face of the earth- not certain, but I believe he got booted off Brady Quinn Homo Fan club for being his usual board hog\turn every thread into a qb debate antics. I can only imagine the love fest him and RGIII to Cle would be having right about now.

FWIW, Shep has disappeared off the face of the earth- not certain, but I believe he got booted off Brady Quinn Homo Fan club for being his usual board hog\turn every thread into a qb debate antics. I can only imagine the love fest him and RGIII to Cle would be having right about now.

I hear Shep resides at the OBR now....

Archived