THE BROWNS BOARD

Christian Conservative Bob Morris

MLD Woody

maybe you are to young to know this butt about a decade or so ago the boy scouts had a bunch of predator peddi's raping little boys. so why wouldn't this be the same among girl scouts?

so before this conversation goes any further, i want to get this straight

you agree with Bob Morris and his claims

"Morris’ comments about the Girl Scouts came in a letter he sent to House Republicans on Saturday that said he had conducted some research on the Internet and discovered that the scouts are a “tactical arm” of Planned Parenthood."

Well I guess its true if it was on the internet. Speaking of Thin Mints I need to pick mine up from my friend.

"Morris’ comments about the Girl Scouts came in a letter he sent to House Republicans on Saturday that said he had conducted some research on the Internet and discovered that the scouts are a “tactical arm” of Planned Parenthood."

Well I guess its true if it was on the internet. Speaking of Thin Mints I need to pick mine up from my friend.

Sorry if I confused you sad.

What I meant was actual quotes from morris himself in context not third party commentary.

it's not that I doubt that he has some weird ideas it's just that I haven't seen any actual

quotes from him.

At least we can agree on the thin mints.

WSS

Sorry if I confused you sad.

What I meant was actual quotes from morris himself in context not third party commentary.

it's not that I doubt that he has some weird ideas it's just that I haven't seen any actual

quotes from him.

At least we can agree on the thin mints.

WSS

lol you didn't confuse me I was kind of agreeing with your statement, the whole article and it gives almost no reason behind his opinion other than he read it on the internet.

Archived