THE BROWNS BOARD

Micheal Bush?

Nw220

Was watching NFL Network and they said if Hillis leaves Cleveland that Micheal Bush may be signed to take his place, Whats your guys thoughts on this??

Personally i think it would be a pretty good sign if we could get him for the right price..

My only concern is Michael Bush as a receiver.. our RBs in the system must be able to catch out of the backfield and he doesnt seem to have a lot of experience doing this. plus the price would have to be right..

He caught 37 balls this past year. And screw the price. Bush is the goods, he would be a major upgrade over Hillis.

He caught 37 balls this past year. And screw the price. Bush is the goods, he would be a major upgrade over Hillis.

Yea 37 is a decent number I dont know how many of those were just dump offs.. I just dont know how his hands are and I dont think 37 receptions tells you that theyre fine..

Just watched this:

Not many receptions at all, but rushing-wise he looks like a faster Peyton Hillis. Id be excited, I like the idea of getting a free agent running back at this point just because of the opportunity costs of drafting one.. Id just be wary not too commit to any RB for more than 4 years with significant guaranteed money..

michael bush we are looking probably could be picked up for around 3.3 - 3.5 million...if we take trent we are looking at spending about 5.2 -5.5 million for four years at #4 if we can swap with lets say the dolphins at #8 probably could get trent for around the 3.5 million mark for 4 years.

if we don't sign a running back or re-sign hillis WE will be getting a back in the first round be it Richardson or Wilson or Turbin(the incredible hulk) in the 2nd or 3rd. If we resign hillis and or get bush i think they will go after rg3...if we lose out on both, we will need a back in the first or 2nd round.

Archived