THE BROWNS BOARD

Sandra Fluke Is An Ignornat Slut

calfoxwc

(who, btw, deliberately went to Georgetown to make a name for herself - she learned contraceptives were

NOT COVERED by her insurance, and she went DELIBERATELY to Georgetown to battle, and maybe

win a famous entry/attorney feather in her cap on her resume. It's like becoming a priest, after signing a vow of celebasy sp?...

and then suing the church because you want to get married, because it "isn't fair"... and of course, you want the church to

pay for your wedding.... and it's a gay wedding... to seven people.

EVERYONE, lookie here, Cal is not writing or trying to make a point with emotion. This is definitely a very well thought out logical post with factual basis, unlike those liberals.

"They feel emotion - and actual reason goes out their window."

Mods, please place this post in Cal's top 10, the hypocritical section.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fails, K.

This woman went to Georgetown deliberately to fight their lack of coverage for contraceptives.

That's the report I read.

And saying funny stuff isn't the same as lacking the ability/desire, to appraise issues with reason, and logic in mind.

That's why libs contradict themselves OFTEN. It just depends if it fits at the time, whether they take one side, or another.

For instance, you have ridiculed Sarah Palin often, and now you've ridiculed her defenseless, handicapped son.

But, you are upset that this woman, who wants us to pay for her college sex life's contraceptives... you know better.

And, it was funny when they bashed Palin. But not funny when Fluke was blasted for her selfish, entitlement crap.

Come on.

That's why libs contradict themselves OFTEN. It just depends if it fits at the time, whether they take one side, or another.

So people cannot change their mind based on culture shifts and political changes? Or am I supposed to believe guns are bad because my mom told me so? That is how I grew up, guns WERE bad. Today, I believe every household should own one for protection and hunting.

Things change Cal, instead of clinging to some sort assemblance of ideals Rush and Alex Jones spew, I tend to think for myself. You should try it.

rush-limbaugh-mugshot.jpg

It has nothing to do with whether it's okay or not.

And again, I don't care.

This broad has not had her rights infringed upon by any stretch of the imagination.

She's a plant, a part of a concerted campaign effort that's all.

And I don't suppose it's a good idea to force health insurance plans to pay for every single medical whim a person might have. Do you?

I'd imagine there are more serious medical needs not being met but every insurance plan then the fact that her boyfriends don't want to use condoms.

WSS

Yes, it does. I'm trying to get at what the actual issue is, rather than freaking out about Sandra Fluke's sex life, however wonderful this has been for Democrats, and disgraceful it's been for Republicans. Obama now leads Romney by 55 - 37 percent among women. So seriously, everyone keep talking about what a slut this woman is. We love it. Watching old cranks like Cal and Rush and Bill O'Reilly turn female voters off in droves is loads of fun. Because you just don't get it.

She's also not a "plant." I mean, Jesus. She was a witness called to testify before a Congressional panel because she's a woman at a Catholic university. She's no more a plant than any of the other people who were called to testify. If Rush had never said what he did she would have testified and been below-the-fold news for a day and that would have been it. But Rush lives to get liberals in a lather and then enjoy their shock. That's what he does. But he went too far this time, and now he's eating it.

So I'll ask again: do you think birth control should be covered by health care insurance? You didn't answer the question. You answered an unrelated generalization and then asked me to comment on that. But this is the issue: should birth control be part of the standard health insurance package, without deductibles or co-payments, while allowing religious employers who opt out to shift the requirement to the insurance companies?

And remember, lots of insurance companies already do this because pregnancies are more expensive than contraception. For them, it goes under the category of "preventative care." (While the right fixates on the issue of sluts fucking, and how often.)

wasn't that thw whole plan by the white house when they brought the tramp out in front of the mic. they planned and staged the whole thing just to drive another nail into dividing the voter base

when will people wake up and stop allowing the media to shape their thinking. bud you have been owned.

You've gotta be kidding me. A prominent conservative voice repeatedly makes baseless accusations against a college student expressing her first amendment rights and the White House is to blame? The right divided themselves my man. Between the rise of the Tea Party movement and a complete lack of willingness to compromise, even within their own party, that has lead to this divide you speak of. The republican party will never right the ship until they stop trying to blame others, man up and take responsibility for their inability to produce a singular vision for their base to latch onto. Scapegoating and placing blame isn't going to fix a damn thing. If/when Obama is reelected, the single biggest factor in him winning will be the conservative base. Think about that for a second. The right WILL be responsibility for giving Obama another 4 years.

In concerns to the media "controlling my opinion" you've got the wrong guy. If anything your precious Fox News is dictating your opinion. I don't need anybody to tell me that what Rush said was inappropriate. As far as losing the female vote, that's just common sense. If you try to take away options from a large demographic, chances are they aren't going to like it very much. Trying to make contraceptives (which include birth control and other medicines that have other medical uses besides preventing babies from popping out) more difficult or more expensive to use/get possession of isn't going to sit well with that segment of the population. When you add in Santorum's views on abortion, any woman who values her right to choose what she wants to do (you know freedom) isn't going to be real psyched to go out and vote for him. Honestly if the right truly believes they represent the majority opinion of the nation, why aren't they pushing to put it on the ballot in some form? I have the view that Congress isn't capable, especially now with how polarized it is, to make such decisions. Only the American people should be making decisions on social issues that affect us.

P.S it takes a real big man to call a woman a tramp for having an opinion. Real classy.

And remember, lots of insurance companies already do this because pregnancies are more expensive than contraception. For them, it goes under the category of "preventative care." (While the right fixates on the issue of sluts fucking, and how often.)

Fucking OWNED.

Obama has no better re-election strategy than letting Republicans say what they think. Look at the polls: the longer this primary campaign goes on, the more they opine on things like college and birth control and gays and sex and sluts and screech about the president, the more they turn off everyone who isn't part of the 30% of voters who reside inside the conservative bubble. Independents, women voters - the people who decide elections - are all turning from the Republican Party in droves.

I'll throw you out another fact, Steve, while you're making up your mind: nearly half of all pregnancies in the United States are unintended. About 40 percent of those unintended pregnancies end in abortion.

Now, if your goal is to reduce unwanted pregnancies, and to reduce abortion, what would you want to do at a policy level? Might you want to make contraception more available, or less?

Or do you want to imagine, like Rick Santorum, that we're going to change people's attitudes about fucking and how much fun it is, and that it really isn't right and you should only do it when you're married?

Which one makes more sense to you?

Bunker, you've now called this woman "a typical liberal whore", a "tramp", and "a skank whore." And then you want us to get mad about something someone said about Sarah Palin, and that we should "want to protect all women no matter what their politics."

I think you can spare us the hypocrisy lesson. You're teaching it.

Where was the leftwinged outrage when MAHER called Sarah Palin the "C" word?

Where was the outrage when the left supported David Letterman when he said Sara Palin's little kid was having sex with a 3 baseman during baseball game?

I see a DOUBLE STANDARD here, she is a public citizen also and none of you guys would stand up for her when the media was attacking her and her family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83fHHkHLS0

but you will condone this behaviornailing-palin-to-cross.jpgan artist painting a picture of nailing Palin to a cross.

This isn't about one person being a Cunt, man you are as short sighted as they come. It is about insulting a whole GROUP of women. And I am sure that is not how you see it, but the 40% of the vote the Republican's just lost does my friend.

Funny, because you're not just a hypocrite calling other people hypocrites, you're also wrong. We had a whole thread about Letterman and Palin.

My link

We also had a whole thread about a joke about Palin's son that Seth MacFarland did on Family Guy, and I defended Palin.

Sorry you keep losing on the facts, but don't worry - we've all gotten used to it.

She's also not a "plant." I mean, Jesus. She was a witness called to testify before a Congressional panel because she's a woman at a Catholic university. Heck

Of course she's a freakin plant.

The DEMOCRATS tried, at the last minute, to cancel the expert testimony of some guy, by wanting Fluke instead.

Fluke is no expert. But she plays right into Pelosi's hands in two ways.

The Republicans looked into her background, and said NO.

Now, why would the Dems try to pull that? Replace an EXPERT WHO WAS SCHEDULED,

and try to have Fluke testify instead at the last minute?

Because maybe the Reps wouldn't have time to realize she was a plant.

Fluke herself went to Georgetown with the INTENTION of challenging the contraceptives-med insurance thing.

and Kosar, I'm not talking about ideas evolving.

I'm talking about direct and immediate flip flopping of stances,

based on whether or not the president, for ex. , is a Dem, or Rep.

Remember? Dems were "frightened" by the deficit. Obamao was upset that it

put an unfair burden on the next generation.

Now, Dems are happy with the deficit, and Obamao has compounded it

from 4 trillion to soon to be 15 trillion.

taken from yur link; like i said you dont have a leg to stand on in the fight for womens rights or complain about limbaugh's statement.

thanks for exposing yurself.

Yes, saying Bristol Palin is an adult and is a public figure and comedians can make a joke about her is ...exposing myself. To what? I'm now unable to fight for women's rights? I can't complain about Limbaugh's statement now because Bristol is a public figure and an adult?

Oh, so glad to be back.

Steve, save us.

and Kosar, I'm not talking about ideas evolving.

I'm talking about direct and immediate flip flopping of stances,

based on whether or not the president, for ex. , is a Dem, or Rep.

Remember? Dems were "frightened" by the deficit. Obamao was upset that it

put an unfair burden on the next generation.

Now, Dems are happy with the deficit, and Obamao has compounded it

from 4 trillion to soon to be 15 trillion.

I'm not happy with the deficit. Nor is Obama. Other than not being right, you're right!

If Obamao was unhappy about it, he's stop increasing it dramatically every day.

He'd cut back on spending, make gov smaller.

And yes, by omission, you never complained about all the nasty stuff said about Palin.

Let it be Fluke, and BINGO, you are all in with an opinion.

Flip floppy.

I'll try to explain it to you once: most economists don't favor deficit reduction now, while the economy is recovering. They favor long-term deficit reduction, meaning entitlements, military, and health care spending. The idea that the deficit is a problem, but not wanting to cut spending now, is not a flip flop. It's sound economic policy.

Both parties have to come to an agreement on long-term deficit reduction. They got in the neighborhood this past year, but couldn't do it and now we're in an election year and nothing will happen until after it's over.

It'd be much more fun/interesting to talk about the issue rather than listen to awful cranks pretend they want women respected.

Steve, I'm counting on you.

I'm not quite sure where this thread is going but you appear to at me for not answering

a question right? I thought I did but I'll try again. I remember saying I don't care. That means if insurance companies or businesses or whoever don't want to pay for birth control pills and abortiins fine. If they do fine too. And I don't think my other examples were unrelated. There are lots of things that I'm sure people would have a valid use for that aren't covered under various plans.

Are you asking me about civil discourse? Sure I think both sides could tone down the real nastiness, but I'm not shocked and it's nothing new. It seems to me that it's a lot worse from the left but for some reason that seems to be more acceptable, huh?

WSS

Yes, saying Bristol Palin is an adult and is a public figure and comedians can make a joke about her is ...exposing myself. To what? I'm now unable to fight for women's rights? I can't complain about Limbaugh's statement now because Bristol is a public figure and an adult?

Oh, so glad to be back.

Steve, save us.

Well honestly it doesn't seem like anyone is taking issue with Rushs Stand on whether or not to make the church pay for abortions etcetra it seems like everyone is upset because he used some harsh rhetoric making fun of a political operative.

So you are defending Rush on this one?

Did I miss a big turn this thread made?

WSS

Archived