THE BROWNS BOARD

I Come In Peace!

ZippoRam

Hello Browns fans, I am a fellow Rams fan just coming here to seek your opinion.

We all know by now the Redskins decided to give my Rams a bounty of picks to move up to #2.

My question to all of you is who do you want to draft at #4, or who do you think the FO will draft at #4.

I really really really really hope Blackmon falls to #6 and the Rams draft him. But i believe the Browns have high interest in him.

Any insight or opinions given on the subject of who you plan/wish to take at #4 would be great.

p.s. Think you guys will be in good/bad enough position to get Barkley next year? After reading some of your threads it appears you are not to high on Colt(i wouldnt be either if i was you).

I hope you guys draft herpes... :angry:

Hello Browns fans, I am a fellow Rams fan just coming here to seek your opinion.

We all know by now the Redskins decided to give my Rams a bounty of picks to move up to #2.

My question to all of you is who do you want to draft at #4, or who do you think the FO will draft at #4.

I really really really really hope Blackmon falls to #6 and the Rams draft him. But i believe the Browns have high interest in him.

Any insight or opinions given on the subject of who you plan/wish to take at #4 would be great.

p.s. Think you guys will be in good/bad enough position to get Barkley next year? After reading some of your threads it appears you are not to high on Colt(i wouldnt be either if i was you).

Trade up to #4 and you can have him....I'll take a 2nd rounder.

Give us your #6 pick in round 1, #33 in round 2 & either 3rd round pick & Blackmon's yours at #4!

The HELL with being fair & the HELL with "draft value" charts. Ok, I MAY settle for #6 & #33.

Mike

We have our long snapper botch a snap on purpose so you can win a game and this is the thanks we get?

Actually, that bad snap caused the Redskins a lot of picks, didn't it? Without it we aren't sitting at four and the price isn't as high to move up to 2.

As Kobe would say ... "You're Welcome."

Zombo

We have our long snapper botch a snap on purpose so you can win a game and this is the thanks we get?

Actually, that bad snap caused the Redskins a lot of picks, didn't it? Without it we aren't sitting at four and the price isn't as high to move up to 2.

As Kobe would say ... "You're Welcome."

Zombo

If you guys dont botch that snap, the rams would be sitting at #1 overall and could trade it to whoever wanted Luck.

If you guys dont botch that snap, the rams would be sitting at #1 overall and could trade it to whoever wanted Luck.

Good point ... however, you still got a boatload ... and a road win.

Zombo

I'll give you guys the #6 and the #39 for your #4. deal?

Can I get back to you? I've got the Dolphins on line 2... :P

Honestly since there are so many people that Heckert does like at #4 that will still be there at 6, I really think he is going to force the Rams to trade up to 4 to get who they want and get us an extra pick.

paybacks truly are a bitch. cause we'll happily take blackmon...

Ill give you the 4 for the 6, a first in 2013, and a first in 2014. Or give me Bradford, Amendola, and the 6 this year for Colt and the 4. Anything less then that and you can suck my left nut. The trade itself doesn't really bug me, its the PR side of it. Our FO looks like a complete joke for not willing to throw in an extra 2nd and we pretty much killed any confidence (if there is any left) Colt might still have. If the Rams didn't burn that bridge I don't know what will. If H&H trade the 4 to the Rams for anything less then I'm joining team Ghoolie.

As far as Barkely goes I'm sure we'll end up with the pick right after the one that Barkley is taken with.

Ill give you the 4 for the 6, a first in 2013, and a first in 2014. Or give me Bradford, Amendola, and the 6 this year for Colt and the 4. Anything less then that and you can suck my left nut. The trade itself doesn't really bug me, its the PR side of it. Our FO looks like a complete joke for not willing to throw in an extra 2nd and we pretty much killed any confidence (if there is any left) Colt might still have. If the Rams didn't burn that bridge I don't know what will. If H&H trade the 4 to the Rams for anything less then I'm joining team Ghoolie.

As far as Barkely goes I'm sure we'll end up with the pick right after the one that Barkley is taken with.

Hmmmm...tough decision....i think i'll pass though.

Your FO has seemed for a while to not take big risks, even though having Colt as QB is a big one.

Who knows, maybe Colt will be a stud this year....

The Dolphins can have it. Unless you want me to throw in a free footlong sub from subway? Thats better then throwing in Justin King.

Make it a Philly Steak with bacon and you got a deal

I'm not believing anything Shefnter reports on what we offered. The last time he reported on the Browns he claimed Hillis was going to retire and join the CIA. The reason we didn't make the trade was because of two reasons. We were not willing to give up 3 first round picks and Heckert isn't so dumb that he makes a draft day trade so he can draft a player that he hasn't seen at pro day and private work outs yet. Only an idiot makes that kind of trade before completely evaluating a player. Idiot, the name is Redskins.

Hmmmm...tough decision....i think i'll pass though.

Your FO has seemed for a while to not take big risks, even though having Colt as QB is a big one.

Who knows, maybe Colt will be a stud this year....

Consider Colt never has been a stud (college included) im not real optimistic. Its easy to rack up a 70% completion percentage when all you throw is bubble screens and swing passes.

If Blackmon doesnt shit the bed - I dont see u guys getting Blackmon or Kalil. Either we get him or we trade down with another team that is high on these 2 players. If you guys want Blackmon - you need to trade up with either us or Vikings. Have u guys considered other WR's ?

If Blackmon doesnt shit the bed - I dont see u guys getting Blackmon or Kalil. Either we get him or we trade down with another team that is high on these 2 players. If you guys want Blackmon - you need to trade up with either us or Vikings. Have u guys considered other WR's ?

Im sure Vikes will take Kalil.

I think if we dont get Blackmon or Claiborne the rams might trade down again to around 10 or 11 and get Floyd.

Im sure the rams FO is taking a good hard look at wr's this year. I like Blackmon, Floyd, Hill and Jeffery, in that order.

Im sure Vikes will take Kalil.

I think if we dont get Blackmon or Claiborne the rams might trade down again to around 10 or 11 and get Floyd.

Im sure the rams FO is taking a good hard look at wr's this year. I like Blackmon, Floyd, Hill and Jeffery, in that order.

If you stay @ 6 then you could still land up with some top WR's but the lower you go the lesser the chances.

You have to let it go Taco. We got outbid by a nutjob owner. That was yesterday. If the Rams offer us their second round pick- or say next year's first, you mean to tell me with an opportunity to improve your team you're going to tell the Rams to F**k off?

You have to let it go Taco. We got outbid by a nutjob owner. That was yesterday. If the Rams offer us their second round pick- or say next year's first, you mean to tell me with an opportunity to improve your team you're going to tell the Rams to F**k off?

Yes, yes I am. Ill listen to next years first in addition to the 6 this year. Anything less then that I refuse to even listen. Knowing the Rams covet Blackmon makes him that much more enticing to me.

Look be honest this deal only solidified the fact when we fire Shurmur he has a Job in St Louis again while he enjoys those first round picks he secured for the rams with heckert.

Been no Secert only a few players i even want in this draft and my #1 Blackmon was, is, and will still be J Black on Draft Day.

Yes, yes I am. Ill listen to next years first in addition to the 6 this year. Anything less then that I refuse to even listen. Knowing the Rams covet Blackmon makes him that much more enticing to me.

The Rams dont covet Blackmon, just some fans do like me lol.

The Rams dont covet Blackmon, just some fans do like me lol.

Blackmon is without a doubt the top WR in this draft. Besides Amendola who does Bradford have to throw to? Clayton who can't stay off IR? (I feel awful for him. He had some nice chemistry with Bradford the few times he was actually on the field.) Lloyd doesn't seem too pumped to come back. Sims-Walker was a flop. Gibson is decent at best. I was expecting Salas to play a bigger role. I've seen quite a bit of the Rams and they lack weapons. I highly doubt you go with a tackle early considering the money y'all currently have tied up in the position. Smith is on the roster at least until next year. You can go secondary but considering the investment in Bradford it seems pretty logical to get him a big time playmaker. Y'all did have some ridiculous injuries though. If you can keep Fletcher and Bartell healthy you have a decent secondary. Plus its not like your facing offensive juggernauts in your division. Kolb, Tarvaris, and Alex Smith are really keeping any d coordinators up at night. Now if Manning goes out west then secondary becomes a bit more important.

On a little side bar, does Jackson annoy the shit out of you like he does to my uncles? When I was living up there that little stutter step thing he does when he gets the ball irked the living hell out of them. I know its just his style but it seems like he's always half assing it.

Archived