THE BROWNS BOARD

Vickers

ClevelandBigDawg

Ok, maybe one million dollars is a lot to pay a fullback. Although the best fullback in the game (as we saw by the huge drop off in the holes opened in the run game between Vickers and Marecic.

But the Texans just cut him for the measly $1M and that makes me think there may be another reason we didn't keep him around.

Ok, maybe one million dollars is a lot to pay a fullback. Although the best fullback in the game (as we saw by the huge drop off in the holes opened in the run game between Vickers and Marecic.

But the Texans just cut him for the measly $1M and that makes me think there may be another reason we didn't keep him around.

Vickers or Marecic? At least on field, that one is a no brainer.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/texans-cut-lawrence-vickers/

Was released by the Texans. But we brought in Marecic because he was supposed to be able to catch. Not only could he not catch very well he couldnt block very well. Bring back the bulldozer! At least he could block.

In theory that would be nice to do, but our FO will not "retrench" by bringing in someone they got rid of.

It would be an admission on their part that they made a mistake in letting him go in the first place. And even if it WAS a mistake, they are not going to admit it by bringing him back. Too much pride and ego involved.

OMG!!! CAN U IMAGINE TRENT RUNNING BEHIND VICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

the best fullback in the league just got released?

oh the humanity!! surely such a great and useful player couldnt be expendable, could he?

so i guess the point of this thread is that, since maercic didn't perform well in his rookie year, we should bring back the one-trick-pony....who we know will never improve, over the guy who has potential?

thats how you build thru the draft folks....give them one year to prove it and move on. so, why is everyone so eager to give colt the time and no one else?

Vickers helped pave the way for yet another runningback to pop off the charts in yardage... and once again that teams FO has decided to pull the plug on an outstanding Fullback. Maybe next season when their run game suffers and their QB gets pummeled they too will admit they made a mistake and want him back.

Here hoping that Heckert saw the flaw in his ways and begs Vickers back to Cleveland, where he belongs... and can lead the way for Richardson to run for over 2000.

BRING BACK VICKERS!!! ...please- with sugar on top?

Hey, until someone signs him after 4pm or the FO says specifically that they are not going to do it, ala Peyton Manning... please don't rain on my parade or wake me from my dream! :wub:

Hey, until someone signs him after 4pm or the FO says specifically that they are not going to do it, ala Peyton Manning... please don't rain on my parade or wake me from my dream! :wub:

A wet dream of Richardson and Vickers giving you a pig roast.

Poetic G is ready for the Vickers fellatio parade.

YES YES YES.................... let's keep snapping up those dull, useless, has beens that winning teams are getting rid of.............

YES YES YES, let's keep trading our draft picks down and picking up everyone else's discarded shit...........

Vickers

HIllis

Hardesty

McCoy

Cribbs

ALL SHIT................ HUGE SHIT

Almost as big a turd as this post...so much pent up anger...lol

Archived