THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Obamao Is Anti-Israel, Anti-Jewish

calfoxwc

We have a dirtbag bigot for President. He just isn't bigoted towards black people.

Unless they are conservative.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rev-wright-reportedly-endorses-radical-march-on-jerusalem-to-end-the-israeli-occupation/

"Wright blamed Jews for the fact that he has been out of touch with President Barack Obama in an interview with theDaily Press, a Newport News, Virginia-based newspaper, on June 9. Wright noted that “them Jews aren’t going to let him talk to me.”" ? Blame the jews? Blame your crazy ass self. BTW your title is a bit misleading didn't see anything really directly involving Obama, closes thing is his ex-preacher.

No, it's that Obamao attended his church for TWENTY FREAKIN YEARS.

Meaning, he CONCURS with most of what Wright stood for.

Which is, a LOT of vile, extreme hate and garbage.

It's fact, woodpecker. He attended that church for all those years.

If somebody attends that church for all those years, and listens to all that stuff, and still

really admires that pastor as a friend, etc?

It waddles like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it swims like a duck, looks like a duck.... It's a freakin duck, woodpecker.

My best friend since I was 4 smoked weed in high school. I thought it was dumb and didn't want any part of it. We were still best friends then and are now.

just because you are friends with abd/or admire someone doesn't mean you need to believe everything they do

My best friend since I was 4 smoked weed in high school. I thought it was dumb and didn't want any part of it. We were still best friends then and are now.

just because you are friends with abd/or admire someone doesn't mean you need to believe everything they do

Did you pretend you had no idea that he smoked weed?

And did you hang around with him for the express purpose of gaining favor with other weed smokers?

WSS

Archived