CB

WR

QB

Tier 3 (make the 53-man roster)

DT

FS

OT

MLB

Tier 4 (push the guys we have on the roster for spots)

OL

That's a lot...

Any ideas??

EDIT: Small changes, in my opinion, after looking at who we have on the roster currently a little closer.

And yes, very similar to "Holes" post, but w/ tiers

In order of how badly they are needed:

Tier 1 (starter quality)

RT - Eric Winston- HOU, Demetrius Bell- BUF, Anthony Collins-CIN, or #22 or #37 pick

WR - Blackmon - pretty clear #4, unless we trade down again

OLB - Still see Erin Henderson- MIN and Phillip Wheeler- IND or use #22 or #37 picks

Tier 2 (compete for starting jobs)

RB - Trade up to 2nd round, or draft one in the 3rd (Miller-MIA or Martin-BoiseSt)

RG - Looks like we're giong to start Lauvao, but we could use a mid-to-late pick here

CB - 4th round

WR - Should certainly draft 2 WRs this year, unless there's anyone in FA who can add a veteran presence to our WR corps

QB - I like Kirk Cousins, if we can draft him in the 3rd, but too many other holes. Another year of McCoy

Tier 3 (make the 53-man roster)

DT - Late pick to push Paxson

FS - Late pick, if Brown doesn't move over to FS, then this would be a CB

OT - Late pick, UDFA, we're very short on O-linemen right now

MLB - Late pick, UDFA, to push Brian Smith, Craig Robertson; or will Titus Brown be back this year?

Tier 4 (push the guys we have on the roster for spots)

OL - UDFAs to compete with the mess of Shaw, Daniels, Alford

LB - "

WR - "

DE - " to compete with Bernard, Mitchell, Stephens - eventhough we are pretty solid at that position

Who do we have at safety besides ward and that other guy that played soemtimes now that adams is gone?

I think there is a big risk in that area (safety), RT, and OLB more so than anywhere else. Of course followed by WR and RB.

Who do we have at safety besides ward and that other guy that played soemtimes now that adams is gone?

I think there is a big risk in that area (safety), RT, and OLB more so than anywhere else. Of course followed by WR and RB.

It looks like Usama young will be starting, unless we move Sheldon Brown to FS. Also we have Eric Hagg who was a rookie last year and was injured, but showed some signs of having talent when he returned from injury. He is more likely to be Ward's backup at this point. So, it's SS- Ward & Hagg, FS- Young & ?? possibly Sheldon Brown... not a huge need right now (all things considering)

It looks like Usama young will be starting, unless we move Sheldon Brown to FS. Also we have Eric Hagg who was a rookie last year and was injured, but showed some signs of having talent when he returned from injury. He is more likely to be Ward's backup at this point. So, it's SS- Ward & Hagg, FS- Young & ?? possibly Sheldon Brown... not a huge need right now (all things considering)

Ok, I forgot about Young

Archived