THE BROWNS BOARD

Jayme Mitchell

thenew23

Well technically it was the left side. I think their perfect scenario would have been Mitchel helping to plug the run on the left and Sheard getting pressure from the right, but neither happened.

So they moved Sheard to the left which allowed him to work on weaker right tackles but was a total liability in the run D.

Wasn't this one of H&H's 1st big signing, the dominant pass rusher we needed.. and Mangini would never play him and didn't even activate him.

WHY you ask? Because f**kin Mangini knew and what H&H saw last season ans we we painfully had to watch,,THE GUY WAS

A FIRST CLASS DOG!!..NON HUSTLING,NO TECHNIQUE, BOX OF ROCKS.

MANGENIUS KNEW..alas..............

BNBrowns is quickly becoming a target on my list of vagina warts to take aim at.

you don't know squat about how good mangini was and how wrong it was for him to be fired just so holmgren could bring in his own guys.

BTW is that a picture of you in your avatar? or just the way you imagine waking up to some girl that you paid to crawl through the basement windows only to shit in your mouth, dumbass.

Mangini was running Ryans 3-4 defense when Heckert put Mitchell on the roster. Mitchell being considered a 4-3 DE its no big surprise Mangini didnt use him. This bust is on Heckert since Jauron/Shurmer apparently dont want him back after last year on our 4-3 defense. Hopefully he knows what he is doing with Frostee Rucker since he gave him 21M with 8M guaranteed over five years.

The funny thing is that I liked Mangini as a coach and the direction he had the team going. I think we'd be a hell of a lot better off now if he were still around.

What I didn't like is that Lerner hired Mangini and bass ackwards Browns basically had the fucking coach hire & fire the damn gm.

Mangini screwed the 09 draft horribly, there's no denying that.

Archived