THE BROWNS BOARD

1995 Holder - Why Obamao And Holder Dirtbag Americans

calfoxwc

This is in Holder's own words. This is what Obamao wants. He swore to protect our Constitution, and he

had no initention of doing that. He was going to attack it, just like he criticized it before he was elected.

Holder needs to be out of office now, and Obamao needs to stop his Chavez direction.

We really are in big, big trouble.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/18/Holder-Outlines-How-To-Change-Public-Opinion-On-Guns

Well, again, it's in Holders' own words.

So the leftists on the board can't simply say "haha".

They can't say it's a dubbed video.

So they run and hide from the truth.

We are in very, very serious trouble as a free country because of the criminal Holder, and the dirtbag who lied his way into our WH.

Actually Cal, I just watched the video and I can't really find fault with anything, pretty much, that Holder has to say.

If we never even restrict ownership past what we have done now, I would welcome a change in the attitude of anyone who thinks that it's cool to carry a gun in the hood. Or the trailer park.

While we're at it let's admit that the music he's speaking of is a specific sub culture.

That said I'd imagine you'd have to make these ps a's pretty damned hip to not wind up a laughingstock.

"If somebody offers you drugs just say.....

Hey thanks man!!!!"

WSS

Almost true, Steve. But... in light of "Fast and Furious", they made it happen for guns to go to Mexico

UNTRACKED. With no notification to the Mexican gov. The Bush admin stopped the program when the

Mexican gov wasn't able to make sure the guns were caught.

Obamao didn't WANT the guns caught - he and Holder want guns across the board to be some kind of

responsible for what he and Holder made happen.

Without Fast and Furious, I can see that you could be right about Holder's speech. The proof is in his actions now.

Almost true, Steve. But... in light of "Fast and Furious", they made it happen for guns to go to Mexico

UNTRACKED. With no notification to the Mexican gov. The Bush admin stopped the program when the

Mexican gov wasn't able to make sure the guns were caught.

Obamao didn't WANT the guns caught - he and Holder want guns across the board to be some kind of

responsible for what he and Holder made happen.

Without Fast and Furious, I can see that you could be right about Holder's speech. The proof is in his actions now.

Well, in this case, fast and furious doesn't really have anything to do with what he said in the video

Fast and Furious probably showed monmumental incompetence and should cost any other attorney general his job.

But it's not a bad idea to make weapons less attractive too young people.

WSS

Archived