THE BROWNS BOARD

Your New Agenda

The Cysko Kid

Apparently the media has decided that part of our new agenda is to pair all white females off with black males. Does it make me racist or is it totally, totally noticeable? I know the instance of interracial marriage is up, but is tv depicting it realistically? Or are the younger generations simply following their gods direction? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Side note: you never see black women/white men, although in life I have found this to be a fairly common pairing.

Da fuk u talkin bout?

I can't be the only one who's noticed this. I'm not, by the way, taking any sort of moralistic view on it, I'm married with kids so I don't give a fuck what anyone chooses to do in their bedroom, but its way noticeable on tv right now. We do what tv tells us. Therefore its on the agenda.

The only TV I have time to watch in college is sports. And if by some chance I'm surfing channels i end up on discovery probably.

The only shows image "follow " are House and South Park then the good animation domination shows on Fox.

So 13 hooked up with Forman so I guess you could be on to something.

i could care less if they show salt n pepper couples. its the fag shows runnin during primetime that is disgusting.

As with interracial coupling I could care less about homosexual coupling, but undoubtably both are being pushed on you, and more importantly your children.

just think of all the worry warts sittin around believing we are going to over populate the earth. and these same tards love them the ideal of homo couples who are not capable of pro creating. then some of the little weirdos go adopt a kid thinkin they are a family. gosh poor kid would be better off in the streets than livin with some spinless twit who cant even pull down a real relationship with someone from the opposite sex. i think we raised a bunch of spineless cowards.

We already do overpopulate the earth. Look at how many people are starving. Technically, we have enough food to go around, but we aren't a utopian society so we have too many mouths to feed.

i could care less if they show salt n pepper couples. its the fag shows runnin during primetime that is disgusting.

just think of all the worry warts sittin around believing we are going to over populate the earth. and these same tards love them the ideal of homo couples who are not capable of pro creating. then some of the little weirdos go adopt a kid thinkin they are a family. gosh poor kid would be better off in the streets than livin with some spinless twit who cant even pull down a real relationship with someone from the opposite sex. i think we raised a bunch of spineless cowards.

I don't think I can handle the sheer brilliance in your comments

Archived