THE BROWNS BOARD

Nigel Bradham Lb Fsu

I had no idea who this kid was until I stumbled across his highlights and was very impressed. He does have one crucial flaw but it is a coachable.

Positives

Great athelete

Hard hitter

Plays down hill

Very good in coverage

Negatives

Trouble shedding blocks

Sometimes he looks out of position

Other than the fact that he has trouble taking on blocks the kid looks really good.

Can any of the Florida guys give me any insight on this kid.

I had no idea who this kid was until I stumbled across his highlights and was very impressed. He does have one crucial flaw but it is a coachable.

Positives

Great athelete

Hard hitter

Plays down hill

Very good in coverage

Negatives

Trouble shedding blocks

Other than the fact that he has trouble taking on blocks the kid looks really good.

Trouble taking on blocks would make him just like D'Qwell Jackson.

Positives

Great athelete

Hard hitter

Plays down hill

Very good in coverage

Negatives

Trouble shedding blocks

I go to Florida State. He was a bit of a disappointment this year along with out team. The guy is real physical and can make big plays. He's a little slow sometimes. And often will over pursue. I would love him in a Browns uni though.

What about Burfict in the later rounds? I was very much against taking him early on; I think he's a thug and has a high bust potential. But his talent level is much greater than where he's predicted to be drafted. Getting him in the 3rd would be a steal, I believe.

And we could then move DQ to OLB.

Positives

Great athelete

Hard hitter

Plays down hill

Very good in coverage

Negatives

Trouble shedding blocks

projected to go near the 4th. Would be a solid player and could probably start opposite of Gocong.

What about Burfict in the later rounds? I was very much against taking him early on; I think he's a thug and has a high bust potential. But his talent level is much greater than where he's predicted to be drafted. Getting him in the 3rd would be a steal, I believe.

And we could then move DQ to OLB.

He is dropping like a rock. Awful combine followed by an awful pro-day. Unless "someone takes a chance" he may be sitting there after the beginning of the 5th or 6th

Archived