THE BROWNS BOARD

Vikings And Claiborne

ClevelandBigDawg

Alright, I read on PFT the other day (prolly just smoke and mirrors) that they really like Claiborne. Claiborne is arguably a bigger need and is the best defensive player on the board at their pick.

Now are they just trying to bait the Browns into trading up one spot for him, or is this genuine? I dont know.

If they are thinking Claiborne, and they actually do it...

Do you go Blackmon, Kalil, or Richardson, or trade down (which I know a lot of people will say, I just dont think that is smart, unless we can still get one of these 3)?

Alright, I read on PFT the other day (prolly just smoke and mirrors) that they really like Claiborne. Claiborne is arguably a bigger need and is the best defensive player on the board at their pick.

Now are they just trying to bait the Browns into trading up one spot for him, or is this genuine? I dont know.

If they are thinking Claiborne, and they actually do it...

Do you go Blackmon, Kalil, or Richardson, or trade down (which I know a lot of people will say, I just dont think that is smart, unless we can still get one of these 3)?

Pre draft blowing smoke. The Vikes will take Kalil or Blackmon. No way in hell will the Browns trade up one spot- Minnesota may be trying to drum up being able to trade down with some other team that really wants Claiborne.

We have to be looking at taking Richardson at 4... it's our best move this offseason to get better offensively.

Pre draft blowing smoke. The Vikes will take Kalil or Blackmon. No way in hell will the Browns trade up one spot- Minnesota may be trying to drum up being able to trade down with some other team that really wants Claiborne.

Exactly. They are baiting other teams to get them to trade with them rather than trade with us because we will trade down to the team that wants Claiborne.

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/cleveland-browns/2012/3/22/2895834/morris-claiborne-injury-nfl-draft-lsu-wrist-surgery-cleveland-browns

I guess that Claiborne will have surgery today to repair a torn ligament in his wrist...

I hope you're joking... Because I'm literally about to buy a Richardson jersey :D

Archived