THE BROWNS BOARD

In Other News, Sherriff Joe Doing A Great Job In Arizona

‘Banner Week’ in Sheriff Joe’s Battle Against Illegal Immigration (54 Illegals Netted)

By John Hill on March 23, 2012 in Blog, News

inShare Share1508 sheriff-joe-arpaio-300x222.jpg

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has all but shut down its workplace enforcement activities since Obama took office. Even with the longest sustained bout of high unemployment since the Great Depression, Obama’s ICE has slashed workplace enforcement against illegals by a stunning 70 percent.

ICE claims they are leaving illegal workers alone to steal jobs in order to have a “sustained focus on criminal offenders“. But as we pointed out on Wednesday, ICE has failed with criminals as well, highlighted by their release of a serial child rapist – with 42 counts – who remains at large.

But at least there is one official who is still actively removing illegal aliens from our society: Sheriff Joe Arpaio. And Arpaio and his deputies have had a banner week, capturing 54 illegal aliens in 3 separate raids over a 72-hour period.

The arrests came from human smuggling operations and employer sanctions investigations as well as an animal cruelty case involving cockfighting. All the illegals were booked into the Maricopa County Jail.

In the human smuggling case, deputies yesterday arrested six illegal aliens who were being smuggled from Mexico, and headed to California, Colorado and Phoenix. All were Mexican nationals.

In the employer sanction case, deputies arrested 31 of employees working at 21st Century Laboratories in Tempe, Arizona and booked them on charges of identification theft, a class four felony. It was the 58th employer sanctions case conducted by Arpaio’s deputies and resulted in one of the largest number of employee arrests to date. All arrested were illegal aliens.

Sheriff Joe is under attack by Obama, the Justice Department, and left-wing activists.

Show you Stand With Joe by signing the petition HERE.

In the previous 57 employer sanctions/identity theft operations, 100% of all suspects found to be committing identity theft to gain employment were illegal aliens. The Maricopa County Sheriff ’s office has investigated, arrested on the streets and in the jails over 51,000 illegal aliens.

Also this week, a large inner city cock fighting ring was busted by Sheriff’s deputies and 31 suspects, 17 of whom were later determined to be illegal aliens, were taken into custody.

Few Americans know just how much of the dirty work of the nation’s immigration enforcement is completed by Arpaio and his deputies each year – more than even in the face of the Obama retreat. Arpaio’s office – in a single county – apprehends a staggering 25% of all criminal illegal aliens in the entire United States every year.

That means he doesn’t just keep illegal alien criminals out of Arizona cities, but since Arizona is the gateway for illegal entry into the U.S., he also keeps them from threatening Americans from coast to coast.

For every illegal alien with a job there is an American without one. And once again, Sheriff Joe is doing the job Obama refuses to do.

So can you blame Sheriff Joe for asking why Obama doesn’t thank him?

we must have different definitions of evil

I would not say illegals are evil, woody, but even a college kid like you must know that all illegals are bad. Bad for the country, bad for the taxpayers, bad for the citizens, just bad. They contribute practically nothing to society and suck up resources. Seriously, what have illegal aliens provided to this country at all? What good are they doing here? Picking fruit and cleaning houses? Despite what you might think American citizens will do that work. Just not for $2 an hour. They never have any drive to apply for citizenship. They'd have to pay taxes that way, and instead they just have anchor babies here that they then teach not to contribute to society. They're bad. Most of them aren't evil (some are) but they are in no way good for this country at all. In no way.

woodpecker translation:

"NO, I WANT THOSE ILLEGALS TO VOTE FOR OBA...

I mean, those poor little illegals who rape, and get involved in the drug trafficing,

and will need support/entitlements from Obam.... I mean, those illegals

are just trying to find a new life because... uh..... nevermind"

woodpecker translation:

"NO, I WANT THOSE ILLEGALS TO VOTE FOR OBA...

I mean, those poor little illegals who rape, and get involved in the drug trafficing,

and will need support/entitlements from Obam.... I mean, those illegals

are just trying to find a new life because... uh..... nevermind"

I forgot every illegal alien in this country rapes, murders, commits crimes, is violent, runs cockfighting rings, etc.

silly me

Archived