THE BROWNS BOARD

We Nearly Signed 2 Players ....

darren15

Rumor is that Holmgren is calling a press conference later today to complain that "I’m not sure anything we offered would have been good enough," for Garcon and Morgan. Also, there is "a very close relationship between the people getting the deal done and the people who offered." :lol::lol:

Rumor is that Holmgren is calling a press conference later today to complain that "I’m not sure anything we offered would have been good enough," for Garcon and Morgan. Also, there is "a very close relationship between the people getting the deal done and the people who offered." :lol::lol:

Morgan DID go to Virginia Tech...:P

Sorry, but if Josh Morgan and Pierre Garcon didn't have Payton Manning throwing to them I doubt that any other team may have even wanted them on their rosters.

What does Ghoolie say about "dime a dozen" offensive linemen? Well there are dime a dozen WRs as well, and these were a couple of them.

...the Browns need a big upgrade at WR, but I don't think these guys would have been an upgrade at all from what we already have.

Sorry, but if Josh Morgan and Pierre Garcon didn't have Payton Manning throwing to them I doubt that any other team may have even wanted them on their rosters.

What does Ghoolie say about "dime a dozen" offensive linemen? Well there are dime a dozen WRs as well, and these were a couple of them.

...the Browns need a big upgrade at WR, but I don't think these guys would have been an upgrade at all from what we already have.

Josh Morgan had Alex Smith throwing to him, the antithesis of Peyton Manning.

Who would want to come here? We don't need to over pay anybody.

Build it through the draft, win some games and they will come.

The big boys don't make big free agency splashes, we are finally aspiring to be on that level, but it takes some time to install a culture and continuous way of thinking and playing. Our foundation was shit and it is improving. If we abandon the plan now it will still be shit for the next coach/GM/President. It sucks, but let this play out and the payoff will be there. In Holmgren I trust motherfuckers !

Who would want to come here? We don't need to over pay anybody.

Build it through the draft, win some games and they will come.

The big boys don't make big free agency splashes, we are finally aspiring to be on that level, but it takes some time to install a culture and continuous way of thinking and playing. Our foundation was shit and it is improving. If we abandon the plan now it will still be shit for the next coach/GM/President. It sucks, but let this play out and the payoff will be there. In Holmgren I trust motherfuckers !

Riddle me this: In what way is the Browns pattern of behavior in signing FAs any different than the Steelers or Ravens?

I don't recall seeing them sign any really big names. Perhaps the only name that comes to mind is Anquon Boldin.

Those 2 will not thrive there, Davis is thier main target. Also they completely over paid for Garcon other team even came close to paying him that, the Browns were not the only ones bidding in him. We may have lost the bid again but its washington who over paid for a number 2 wr.

Riddle me this: In what way is the Browns pattern of behavior in signing FAs any different than the Steelers or Ravens?

I don't recall seeing them sign any really big names. Perhaps the only name that comes to mind is Anquon Boldin.

I think that's his point.

I already riddled you that

Pierre Garcon set (or matched, in the case of TDs) career highs in every statistical category a receiver can have with Curtis Painter and Kerry Collins throwing him the ball.

Pierre Garcon set (or matched, in the case of TDs) career highs in every statistical category a receiver can have with Curtis Painter and Kerry Collins throwing him the ball.

OK, but, again, I still am not going to open a vein because he is not here. Are you?

OK, then, riddle me this:

What 7 letter word become longer when one of the letters is removed?

...Lounger? :ph34r:

Archived