THE BROWNS BOARD

Scary Rick Santorum Ad

MLD Woody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDGORiD82rQ

"Larrrry! LAAARRRYYY!! Come look at this ad on the television! That negro president is going to ruin America! Back when I was a child everything was perfect and this ad scares me! It says we need to vote for that nice Santorum boy. We'll do it after bingo. We better call Jerry and the kids and let them know too. I hope they visit us soon, I get so lonely."

also, no black people

yur depiction of no black people shows yur a true blue racist and you attack the ad because he stands for all of the stupid things you so ignorantly are promoting. we need to have dummies like you to continue promoting dummies like obama. it only helps everyone to notice how dumb they were to vote for such a stupid person just because he was black.

ima lmao that you believe voting for obama is a way of showing that yur not a racist.

now I kinda had to translate what you just said but I think I got it

I'll give you $1000 if you can tell me where I said I believe that voting for Obama shows your not a racist. Really, show me where I said that.

Honestly, you have a bad habit of just saying things and pretending like they are facts. All I have to do is for someone to say something you agree with and you'll think it is a fact....

No burden of proof on this board

It really is a classic of the genre. Fun for Rick's last gasp.

And Woody, you know you don't have to talk to these guys, right?

Oh hell, it's every bit as good as hope and change.

:D

But it seems like woody knows how to talk to these guys just fine.

If you get my meaning......

WSS

No, Heck is right.

I shouldn't respond to them as much as I do.

Sometimes I just see such ignorant statements... I can't help it. I have to try to correct them. As futile as that is

I've been there. But you quickly realize there's no point, and it makes you feel bad about people. Best to speak to the people worth speaking to.

Archived