THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock Draft With Trades...

SDBrownsFan

#4 Trade overall to Jags so Jags move up and take Claiborne ahead of TB (get a 2nd round pick this year and a 3rd round pick in 2013).

#7. Trade to Chiefs for the 11th overall pick to take Tannehill at 7 ( we get a 2nd this season and a 2nd next year 2013)

11. Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame

22. Mike Adams RT Ohio St.

2. Brandon Weeden QB Ok. St.

2b. David Wilson RB Va Tech

2c. Vinny Curry DE Marshall

3. Lavonte David OLB Neb.

3b. Brandon Brooks Guard Miami (OH) Trade 2 4's

5. Josh Norman DB Coastal Carolina

6. Trade for a 5th round pick in 2013

6 Jonathan Massoquoi Troy OLB

7 Eric Page Toledo WR

7 Desmond Marrow Toledo DB/S

7 Carson Wiggs K Purdue

Next season we have the following picks (1,2,2,3,3,4,5,5,6,7)

OR WE Trade Up

4. Trent Richardson Alabama RB

14. Michael Floyd Notre Dame WR (Cowboys Trade we give our 22nd overall pick and 3rd round pick)

2. Bobbie Massie OLE Miss RT (Wouldn’t be surprised if Brandon Weeded is picked here)

4 TY Hilton Florida A&M WR

4. Josh Norman DB Coastal Carolina

5. Trevor Guyton Cal DE/DT

6. Oliver Vernon DE Miami

6 Jonathan Massoquoi Troy OLB

6 Kellen Moore QB Boise ST.

7 Jaymes Brooks OG Va. Tech

7 Desmond Marrow Toledo DB/S

7 Carson Wiggs K Purdue

I see a lot of things that I don't agree with. I do agree that if we are going to target Floyd we might as well trade back, but I don't agree with taking Adam's at 22 or Weeden instead of Cousins or ahead of Wilson. After that we can't trade any of our 6th round picks since they are all comp so that's out, Page from Tol won't make it into the 5th let alone the 7th, and Kellen Moore won't be drafter period.

I see a lot of things that I don't agree with. I do agree that if we are going to target Floyd we might as well trade back, but I don't agree with taking Adam's at 22 or Weeden instead of Cousins or ahead of Wilson. After that we can't trade any of our 6th round picks since they are all comp so that's out, Page from Tol won't make it into the 5th let alone the 7th, and Kellen Moore won't be drafter period.

Rock and a hard place with the RT position we did NOTHING in free agency which I think was a big mistake. There are four good prospects- 5 if you count Massey- all could likely be gone at pick 37. After the top 5 you have projects in my opinion and the project will likely see the field.

No way the Cowboys let us trade up 8 spots from 22 to 14 for only a 3rd rounder.

And why not grab 2 WRs with 2 of our top 3 picks? Justin Blackmon/Kendall Wright or Justin Blackmon/Stephen Hill or trade down with St. Louis for a 2nd rounder and get Claiborne/Hill/Jeffery or something like Claiborne/Wright/Givens. We have plenty of other picks to add depth to our defense and to grab another RB.

Archived