THE BROWNS BOARD

Guys That Will Be Visiting Teams

cambridgeho

Whether or not this clattering collection of caliginous junk can win after having been built remains...to us...to be seen. H&H however have no doubt that it will.

Good points, but please cool it with the cacophony of collectible colloquial alliteration before we collectively succumb to its contagious appeal... B)

That sounds like he is pretty healthy to me! ;)

(Regina....does that mean you are the bloody Queen...or that you live in Saskatchewan?

By the way, the one time I ran into the Queen was in Saskatoon. Though, I did have a cousin that once worked closely with her)

From Saskatchewan......and not the bloody queen. lol

an ample amount of alliteration!

What word are the following anagrams from?:

HALOES HAOLES HASSEL HASSLE HOSELS LASHES SELAHS SHALES SHEALS SHEOLS SHOALS ALOES ASHES HALES HALOS HAOLE HEALS HELOS HOLES HOSEL HOSES LASES LASSO LEASH LOESS LOSES OASES SALES SEALS SELAH SHALE SHEAL SHEAS SHEOL SHOAL SHOES SLASH SLOES SLOSH SOLES ALES ALOE ALSO HAES HALE HALO HEAL HELO HOES HOLE HOLS HOSE LASE LASH LASS LEAS LESS LOSE LOSS OLEA OLES OSES OSSA SALE SALS SASH SEAL SEAS SELS SHEA SHES SHOE SLOE SOLA SOLE SOLS ALE ALS ASH ASS ELS ESS HAE HAO HAS HES HOE LAS LEA OES OHS OLE OSE SAE SAL SEA SEL SHA SHE SOL SOS AE AH AS EH EL ES HA HE HO LA LO OE OH OS SH SO

What word are the following anagrams from?:

HALOES HAOLES HASSEL HASSLE HOSELS LASHES SELAHS SHALES SHEALS SHEOLS SHOALS ALOES ASHES HALES HALOS HAOLE HEALS HELOS HOLES HOSEL HOSES LASES LASSO LEASH LOESS LOSES OASES SALES SEALS SELAH SHALE SHEAL SHEAS SHEOL SHOAL SHOES SLASH SLOES SLOSH SOLES ALES ALOE ALSO HAES HALE HALO HEAL HELO HOES HOLE HOLS HOSE LASE LASH LASS LEAS LESS LOSE LOSS OLEA OLES OSES OSSA SALE SALS SASH SEAL SEAS SELS SHEA SHES SHOE SLOE SOLA SOLE SOLS ALE ALS ASH ASS ELS ESS HAE HAO HAS HES HOE LAS LEA OES OHS OLE OSE SAE SAL SEA SEL SHA SHE SOL SOS AE AH AS EH EL ES HA HE HO LA LO OE OH OS SH SO

Answer: Asshole

I've been waiting for that answer... I was like "WTF IS IT?!" :lol: ...and knowing is half the battle!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/04/report_ohio_state_offensive_ta.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm not overly excited about Adams visiting but I think it is just worth noting that there is now only 5 unknown players to visit the Browns.

EDIT: Make that 4 unknown players. The article also reports that the Browns brought in a MLB from Nevada.

Archived