THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Running Back In Draft

brownfish

Over the past 24 hours I've been watching a lot of tape on trent and was like if everyone says he is the best something is wrong...if everyone says vanilla is the best do we belive them...no we put caramel or hot fudge on it or we say chocolate is better...OK so the pills kicked in a bit early...

I want to throw out a name...Bryce Brown. This kid is off the charts...was watching tape of his pro day and I was like this is Adrian Peterson and Herschel walker combined...this kid is good. 225 RB runs a 4.32 22 reps 6 foot and hasn't played football or even been in the weight room in 6 months.

If we are looking for that late round gift...he is the 2nd coming of Jim Brown and what a fitting team to call home.

You all can call me crazy or drunk or a bit off my rocker but sometimes you just got to look real hard for the answer to your problems..most times its right in front of our nose.

2015 Super Bowl champs

Watching an old clip

has good sense of humor and seems like he can score a bit higher than 4 on the wonderlic...I think it was just a case of family issues...the kid is ready. Tennessee would not have taken him back if he had character issues I think he just had a lot of crap going on...instead of risk injury a team will give him a shot...look what happened with Arian Foster and he isn't doing all that bad. I wouldn't be upset taking him even with a 5th round pick.

"Bryce Brown, the one-time highly recruited running back who has played for two different schools since 2009, but totaled just 104 combined carries in both seasons, gave scouts a taste of why there were such great expectations around him. Brown ran 40 times which ranged between 4.37 and 4.45 seconds after tipping the scales at 223 pounds. He touched 34 inches on the vertical jump and completed 22 reps on the bench.

Brown started his career at Tennessee in 2009, where he rushed for 460 yards and three touchdowns on 101 carries as a freshman. He transferred to Kansas State to reunite with his brother, linebacker Arthur Brown, a top prospect for the 2013 NFL Draft. Three games and three carries into his Kansas State career Brown left the program. Unlikely to be selected at any point in next month's draft, Brown is sure to get an invitation to camp this summer based on his awesome natural talent."

Let's just say first round talent with character issues that may drop him down to day three- or UFA.

I'd give him a look and possibly draft him with one of those extra 7th rounder which are like a jump on free agency.

He might be good, he might be our next Ben Gay.

why does the guy just leave a program? sounds like he isn't very committed to football if you ask me. Expect a DeSean Jackson type of guy. He is going to try to put out a 1000+ yard season and then bitch about how he isn't being paid enough. Once he gets his money, he'll walk away again.

I would say we still take "The Truth" @ 4 and pick up this kid as an UDFA and we might have ourselves a "Stable of Stallions" at Runningback! I know nothing about the kid and have never heard of him until now. I'll take your word for it though and take a chance on him late in the draft...

"The Truth"??? Carl Williams is a class of 2012 RB??? :ph34r:

No... but if #3 hits ya, you'll feel like you've been in a heavyweight boxing match! ... 'n that's, "The Truth"! B)

gay

...not as gay as your avatar! BTW- Look out for mine B)

Archived