THE BROWNS BOARD

Time To Ween The Dems Off Of Ballot Box Stuffing

FairHooker11

:wub:http://www.reuters.c...E8331C820120404

for the first time in my life as a voter in Minnesota, I can vote for my favorite candidate in any election and possibly see them win! Conservative / Independant / Republican.

The dems had a stranglehold in this state on the elections for so long. But now, the measure bypasses the Governor altogether and gets to the ballot this fall for a vote by the people. People who will - next election be required to have a simple little card with a photo on it. The kind you need to buy cigs or booze will now be needed to vote! No more zombie votes! No more lost ballots? No more chicago politics -vote early and often...We should now get the kind of results that should've / would've kept Al Franken out of the US senate. You remember- Stuart Smalley?

Funny how the Dems ALL OVER are scrambling against this ghastly legislation! :P

:wub:http://www.reuters.c...E8331C820120404

for the first time in my life as a voter in Minnesota, I can vote for my favorite candidate in any election and possibly see them win! Conservative / Independant / Republican.

The dems had a stranglehold in this state on the elections for so long. But now, the measure bypasses the Governor altogether and gets to the ballot this fall for a vote by the people. People who will - next election be required to have a simple little card with a photo on it. The kind you need to buy cigs or booze will now be needed to vote! No more zombie votes! No more lost ballots? No more chicago politics -vote early and often...We should now get the kind of results that should've / would've kept Al Franken out of the US senate. You remember- Stuart Smalley?

Funny how the Dems ALL OVER are scrambling against this ghastly legislation! :P

Is that the first state where voter Id is required ?

Is that the first state where voter Id is required ?

I dont know what you mean, but in Minn, people are not required to have a photo ID card in order to vote. That opens up all sorts of cheating and false ballots etc...

there are I think 31 states that DO have voter photo ID laws and are aggressively being challenged by the US gov! What dont they (dems) like about it? They dont like losing the ability to be creative in electing the guy they want....

Archived