THE BROWNS BOARD

How Is This For The First 3 Picks?

Thomaspro

ok, he is a fuckface.

how's that, mr. PC?

Actually yes.

Its funny because he is fine with giving people concussions and purposely injuring other human beings. But apparently calling someone a Retard is wrong.

I'm fine with going toe to toe with someone who is mentally and physically competent. Making fun of the handicapped is fucked up.

Its funny because he is fine with giving people concussions and purposely injuring other human beings. But apparently calling someone a Retard is wrong.

Better yet all those concussions can make you Retarded, just look at jim McMahon or is it harbaugh, either way that dude is fucked up for real because of all the concussions

i agree. but that's not what i was doing.

I know that is not how you were using it but that is what the word represents. It's like the N word for black people. I don't want to get in this whole argument on here again I would just appreciate people not using it. Just call him fuck face :)

I just don't like an O-Lineman taken that high. We need someone to score touchdowns, and the line won't do that. The way I see it Colt can have 30 minutes to throw, but if there's no one to catch the ball what good is all that time? Only upside is that a good line will make a bad RB look good.

I know that is not how you were using it but that is what the word represents. It's like the N word for black people. I don't want to get in this whole argument on here again I would just appreciate people not using it. Just call him fuck face :)

How about if you call him a R-egistered N-urse.

#4 - This shouldn't even need to be said anymore at this point, it's blatantly obvious that Trent Richardson is the pick. Go Browns.

#22- It seems Floyd will be gone by this pick... but if he's not then he's the pick. If gone, I would consider Kendall Wright. Yeah, so he's not as fast as we all would like, he's not as tall either... What he is though is a playmaker. The kid makes plays, he made RG3 the last 2 years and that's all he does is make plays. He's quick and shifty enough to get open and make separation from the DBs. He's got a good feel for where the ball is in the air. Across from Little or in the slot he will make plays. I think Little, Mitchell and Wright are a good 3 combo with Trent in the backfield...That said if Nick Perry falls to this spot I could see Heckert not being able to resist and drafting the DE outta USC. Yeah, we've got Frostee and Parker but Parker is old and Frostee is a stop gap for insurance since Heck had to shore up the position.

#37- Kevin Zeitler or Alshon Jeffery if he fall this far could be a good pickup for us.

Heckert said he could see 2 out of the 3 first picks on Offense which means he might go that DE route... maybe a stud Linebacker or a ballhawk safety, who knows... is it April 26th yet :)

#4 - This shouldn't even need to be said anymore at this point, it's blatantly obvious that Trent Richardson is the pick. Go Browns.

Its not obvious at all. There are several choices the Browns could go with, all of which fill some need for them....and as I have said, I still think H and H believe Hardesty may be able to start for this team as its featured back.....but that they do acknowledge the need for a WR

Do, I say that Blackmon is just as obvious.

#22- It seems Floyd will be gone by this pick... but if he's not then he's the pick. If gone, I would consider Kendall Wright. Yeah, so he's not as fast as we all would like, he's not as tall either... What he is though is a playmaker. The kid makes plays, he made RG3 the last 2 years and that's all he does is make plays. He's quick and shifty enough to get open and make separation from the DBs. He's got a good feel for where the ball is in the air. Across from Little or in the slot he will make plays. I think Little, Mitchell and Wright are a good 3 combo with Trent in the backfield...That said if Nick Perry falls to this spot I could see Heckert not being able to resist and drafting the DE outta USC. Yeah, we've got Frostee and Parker but Parker is old and Frostee is a stop gap for insurance since Heck had to shore up the position.

#37- Kevin Zeitler or Alshon Jeffery if he fall this far could be a good pickup for us.

Heckert said he could see 2 out of the 3 first picks on Offense which means he might go that DE route... maybe a stud Linebacker or a ballhawk safety, who knows... is it April 26th yet :)

Yea, I think it probable that 2 of the first 3 are on offense: a WR and an OT. Their complete lack of movement in FA on the RT position tells me they will use a high pick on one. But, yea, a stud linebacker in my view is essential.

Lavonte David is going to be a great player.

Kevin Zeitler- Is a luxury pick. This guy is not an NFL RT. I would much rather have J. Martin at 22 who can play LT and RT or Massie at 37- who is a RT.

Alshon Jeffery- Mike Williams 2.0

Fleener- Could be an option for us- he's a TE you can actually split out and I think he's a mismatch problem- we could use those for sure. After Blackmon and Floyd he's the next pass catcher WR/TE. Ben Watson is getting up in age. Cameron is a project. If you have to draft a WR or some sort of pass catching playmaker at 22- I'd take him over Hill and Wright.

Picks 4 and 22 could make our team dominant in one area on offense. If we take Richardson and a RT we have the oline to compete against ANYONE and a back who can produce against ANYONE. We can control the clock- let our improving defense rest more- assuming better results from this.

And the beat goes on... and the beat goes on... :blink:

If we trade back within the top 10:

1st: M. Floyd WR

1st: J. Martin OT

2nd: D. Martin RB

2nd: L. David OLB

This might be a bit of a stretch to get these guys at those slots, but also definitely possible.

Quit copying off my paper.... ;)

Archived