THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Highlight Videos

GreenMachine

Too few and far between. I do notice that the guys that did make any plays on these are the guys that Ghoolie keeps wanting to get rid of: Hillis, Cribbs, McCoy. Well, Hillis is gone, but I did see Hardesty on some highlights.

Though, I have no clue why we needed McCoy highlights from college.

Too few and far between. I do notice that the guys that did make any plays on these are the guys that Ghoolie keeps wanting to get rid of: Hillis, Cribbs, McCoy. Well, Hillis is gone, but I did see Hardesty on some highlights.

Though, I have no clue why we needed McCoy highlights from college.

Just go plug in the highlight video of the 1945 Rams then, since you were such a big fan. You have all those championship DVDs to watch....

I can't wait till they come up with America's Game, the 1996-1998 Cleveland Browns, the best Browns teams of the Modern Era.

"brown's highlights"

an oxymoron if i've ever heard one.

"brown's highlights"

an oxymoron if i've ever heard one.

Gasfarts...A stooler troll on a browns forum...now theres a "moron"

lol +1

Just go plug in the highlight video of the 1945 Rams then, since you were such a big fan. You have all those championship DVDs to watch....

I can't wait till they come up with America's Game, the 1996-1998 Cleveland Browns, the best Browns teams of the Modern Era.

I am curious as to how old you are, because I wonder if your ignorance is a matter of age, or just a matter of ignorance.

Probably the latter.

You want highlights of the 1945 Rams? Here they are:

Actually, I understand that the "Modern Era" began only at such point in time that the NFL became a 32 team league with 8 divisions.

I believe then that would actually be the year 2002. Anything prior to that didn't happen, so why are you bothering to attempt to have a conversation about it?

Archived