THE BROWNS BOARD

Tony Robbins

Mr. T

It's actually an interesting video. I agree with him that raising taxes alone is not the answer, nor is cutting spending, it would need to be cuts from both ends. Kind of wish he would of went into what would have to be cut to actually reach a lower budget. Like for us to reduce the budget by 1 trillion we need to cut x, y, and z.

Woodys comment makes sense. Yours does not. Clearly you don't get what he's saying. Yes that is an alarming stat, but has no context.

Go do the math, and look at the percentage of the spending from Washington till after Reagan. Then add all the spending that DC has done since then. Then look at how much spending has been done under Obama and if I am right Obama has spent more money than any of all the previous Presidents combined.

And he has managed to do this in as little as 3+ years in office.

So now I will be handing you and Woodpecker out your awards for the day.

tpfb3.jpg

Wear it with pride Ken doll and Woodpecker

Go do the math, and look at the percentage of the spending from Washington till after Reagan. Then add all the spending that DC has done since then. Then look at how much spending has been done under Obama and if I am right Obama has spent more money than any of all the previous Presidents combined.

And he has managed to do this in as little as 3+ years in office.

So now I will be handing you and Woodpecker out your awards for the day.

tpfb3.jpg

Wear it with pride Ken doll and Woodpecker

I would literally have to stand over my keyboard, take a shit on it, and submit whatever is typed up to post something on here that is less intelligent than Cal or Bunker in a given day

That's all you ever have to add to any conversation.

You are completely soaked in Egypt.

T has been making a lot of solid points. Any time a non lib does that...

the knee jerk reaction by jerks amounts to crapping on their keyboard or something.

That's somehow worse than first grade. Maladjusted third grader?

That describes woodpecker, right down to his immature beak.

Woody, do as Heck does and fold your ears and close your eyes so you wont have to listen or read that you are in the river of denial. In other words just act like a alcoholic who wont listen to advice or see the warning signs.

Woody, do as Heck does and fold your ears and close your eyes so you wont have to listen or read that you are in the river of denial. In other words just act like a alcoholic who wont listen to advice or see the warning signs.

I don't believe I'll ever see the warning signs you see because I'm not a crazy person.

Or maybe you're like a savant that can see sound. Still, I'll never see that.

The only people that see your warning signs are other elderly tea party members....

Old jokes 101

Denial sounds like the Nile.

The Nile is a river in Egypt.

If you are in the Nile you are wet and in Egypt.

Hope this helps...

Next up:

What is the smallest muscle in a sheep's ass?

WSS

lol I got the denial part

So soaked in egypt means you fell in the nile meaning you are "in denial"

got it.

ROF,L !!! woodpecker is in DE NILE ! (heeheehee) LOL "snort" LOL

I honestly couldn't wait to explain that, but I was busy, then I saw that woodpecker

didn't get it, and Cysko thought I'd just started to say it ... and then

I was LOL too much to post.

"sigh"

But, now I don't know what the smallest muscle in a sheep's ass is.

OH. I know. It's woody. @@

Archived