THE BROWNS BOARD

Allen West

This guy is something else:

Rep. Allen West (R-FL), responded to a question about the number of congressional Democrats who were card-carrying member of the Communist Party USA by allowing as how it was a “really good question,” and that he’s heard there are “70 to 80” Communists in the Democratic Party.

"The Congressman was referring to the 76 members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. The Communist Party has publicly referred to the Progressive Caucus as its allies. The Progressive Caucus speaks for itself. These individuals certainly aren't proponents of free markets or individual economic freedom," Melvin said.

From the proud tradition of "I know you are by what am I?"

I can't tell which is more embarrassing - if you think that's funny, or if you think that's true.

Both.

The guy is probably somewhat above average intelligence.

Like some of the guys on this board.

But he does read a damn fine prompter.

WSS

I figure Heck is demeaning West because he is BLACK and a Conservative.

If he were liberal, he could say

"I've been to all 57 U.S. states except one"...

and he could say all sorts of stupid things........

and Heck would never ,ever admit it.

And around and around he goes, like a feral cat.

Who may or may not lick himself when he finally settles down and takes a nap.

Both.

The guy is probably somewhat above average intelligence.

Like some of the guys on this board.

But he does read a damn fine prompter.

WSS

I don't think this post says anything about anyone's intelligence other than yours. It's more of the usual - substituting pique or snark for reality or evidence.

Barney Frank: "Not even Joe McCarthy would have said anything so stupid and dissociated from reality. It's an indication of the significant deterioration of the Republican Party as a responsible entity that an ignorant, mean guy like Allen West is considered one of their stars.

I ask people, when you hear something so breathtakingly dumb and vicious as that, how do people expect us to be able to work out some compromise with him?

...It is exactly the opposite of those of us in the Congressional Progressive Caucus who are in support of freedom, in support of democracy, in support of people's basic rights and civil liberties. Communism is really a reference to some of the worst human rights abuses of our time ... It is meant to delegitimize people and allow no basis for debate. It's a very nasty label."

I think the so called progressive liberal party is an attempt to return to the thinking the democrats seemed to have WAY back in the 60s-maybe 70s. But in no way can ever fix the gap left by being associated with the looney left! You know, the party that caters to hollywood, the mainstream media, Gays Lesbians and nazi feminism. All the more reason to have TERM LIMITS that will flush out idiots like our favorites Pelosi, Reid, Waters Boxer..and a cast of many more ...... :lol: I forgot franken groan.....

Archived