THE BROWNS BOARD

Luke Kuechly

cribbs is the man

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7797075/2012-nfl-draft-linebacker-luke-kuechly-tackles-every-challenge

I know its blasphemy to say to trade back from #4 and pick up a non-Claiborne defensive player. But, I think Kuechly would have a huge impact on our defense, much more than Claiborne considering our run defense is absolutely miserable and we already have Haden to cover #1 receivers. With our big DTs taking up blockers, this guys instincts would really come into play, I think he'd thrive. Him and D. Jackson are similar in that way, but obviously you need more than one LB. I know its doubtful we have a shot at this guy, but we could possibly trade up from 22.. I guess I am just saying that this is the type of guy I want on our defense and I think that kind of upgrade would have the most impact on our defense.

If we were going D again this year, Luke would be a great pick... definitely a runstop upgrade over a re-inked DQJ...

Trade down the 4 and up the 22 and grab him and Ingram.

Move DQJ to OLB and I think we'd be a top 5 D.

But that ain't happenin'...

If we were going D again this year, Luke would be a great pick... definitely a runstop upgrade over a re-inked DQJ...

Trade down the 4 and up the 22 and grab him and Ingram.

Move DQJ to OLB and I think we'd be a top 5 D.

But that ain't happenin'...

I think Kuechly is a legit option if we trade down and somehow miss out on Floyd. He is the BEST pure 4-3 MLB prospect to come out in several years and he would be a great pick because DQJ can literally play any LB spot in a 4-3 and would actually be a great WLB with his speed. I don't think anyone would be mad if Kuechly ended up being a pick in a trade down or the pick at #22 if he some how fell that far.

Archived