THE BROWNS BOARD

Media Dishonesty And Race Hustlers

Mr. T

Media dishonesty and race hustlers

By WALTER E. WILLIAMS

When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy – is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of the audio, but there's nothing to investigate; its objective was to inflame passions.

In his Associated Press article titled "Old photos may be deceptive in Fla. shooting case," Matt Sedensky pointed out that the photos carried by the major media were several years old and showed Zimmerman looking fat and mean and Martin looking like a sweet young kid.

Jesse Jackson told the Los Angeles Times that "blacks are under attack" and that "targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business," adding that Martin is "a martyr." President Barack Obama chimed in by saying, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.

"

Let's look at some non-news cases. On March 14 in Tulsa, Okla., a white couple suffered a home invasion by Tyrone Woodfork, a 20-year-old black man. Ninety-year-old Bob Strait suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in the attack. His 85-year-old wife, Nancy, was sexually assaulted and battered to death, ending their 65-year marriage.

On March 4, two black Kansas City, Mo., youths doused a 13-year-old boy in gasoline and set him on fire, telling him, "You get what you deserve, white boy." Last summer, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing white families.

Several years ago, in Knoxville, Tenn., a young white couple was kidnapped by four blacks. The girl was forced to witness her boyfriend's rape, torture and subsequent murder before she was raped, tortured and murdered. Before disposing of her body, the three men and one woman poured bleach or some other cleaning agent down her throat in an effort to destroy DNA evidence. A jury found the four guilty, and they were sentenced, but because of the judge's drug use, a retrial is being considered.

None of those black-on-white atrocities made anywhere near the news that the Trayvon Martin case made, and it's deliberate. Editors for the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune admitted to deliberately censoring information about black crime for political reasons, in an effort to "guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion."

One doesn't have to be a liberal, conservative, Democrat or Republican to see the danger posed by America's race hustlers, who are stacking up piles of combustible racial kindling and ready for a racial arsonist to set it ablaze. Recruiters for white hate groups must love President Obama's demagoguery in saying that a son of his would look like Trayvon but not saying that Melissa Coon's 13-year-old son, who was set on fire, could have looked like a son of his. After all, the president is just as much white as he is black.

Even if the president and his liberal allies in the media and assorted civil rights hustlers don't care much about blacks murdering whites, what about blacks murdering blacks? During a mid-March weekend in Chicago, 49 people were shot, 10 fatally, including a 6-year-old black girl, making for more than 100 murders this year. Philadelphia isn't far behind, with murder clipping along at one a day since the beginning of 2012.

Have we heard Obama make a statement about this carnage or that most homicide victims are black and that their murderers are black? No, and we won't, because black-on-black crime, like black-on-white crime, does not fit the liberal narrative of the continuing problem of white racism.

Source

When you have journalists and major news outlets following a sad excuse of a president like Obama and behaving like the media from a communist regime using political correctness to manipulate the news in only in an attempt to control people’s behavior then how can you trust them to lead or direct our country?

They are a disgrace and cannot be trusted.

I take it they were up in arms the countless times Fox News has done this too, right?

You guys are still missing the point as far as the black on white or white on black crimes are going. No one is saying what happened to thatwhite couple is horrible, but was it racially motivated? Some black on white crime is just that, crime.

One doesn't have to be a liberal, conservative, Democrat or Republican to see the danger posed by America's race hustlers, who are stacking up piles of combustible racial kindling and ready for a racial arsonist to set it ablaze. Recruiters for white hate groups must love President Obama's demagoguery in saying that a son of his would look like Trayvon but not saying that Melissa Coon's 13-year-old son, who was set on fire, could have looked like a son of his. After all, the president is just as much white as he is black.

And you're taking the bait, man. You're fucking taking the bait. You're saying they're trying to bait a race war, and you're taking the bait. So what's your fucking point?

Guess what? In 0 a.d. groups of Jews kidnapped this dude and made all his friends watch them whip the skin off his back then they nailed him to a fuckin' cross and left him there to die while his wife had to sit there and watch. Get it?

The English sat there and killed Scottish citizens in front of their families.

The nazis took whole families to camps where they starved tortured and murdered them.

Black mobs of tribsemen murder others with machetes.

Mexicans beheaded people in front of mobs on pyramids

You get what I'm saying here, you thick person you? Atrocities always happen, across the board. Don't buy what they're selling.

the 2 sissy pinkos peckerwood and cyissyboy show up to promote hatred, they luv em some trayvon killings and hate crimes that follow up afterwards. you 2 turds are nuttin more than racists and are everything described in Williams article. what a couple of fools you guys turned out to be.

again, you calling me a fool.... That's just comical

the 2 sissy pinkos peckerwood and cyissyboy show up to promote hatred, they luv em some trayvon killings and hate crimes that follow up afterwards. you 2 turds are nuttin more than racists and are everything described in Williams article. what a couple of fools you guys turned out to be.

You are the stupidest person that posts here, bar none.

its okay cyissyboy and peckerwood, its apparent to everybody how foolish the both of you are. you should be happy that those old white guys protected yur freedom of speech and wrote it in the bill of rights. even foolish race baiting commi's like Obama and Farrakhan are allowed to act like fools in public.

Again I will point to the fact I was a staff sgt. In the united states air force and you were and are nothing except a loud-mouth internet troll. Don't tell me about the bill of rights, jackass. You don't know anything about service or protecting of freedoms and rights.

so do you still play with gi joe dolls? we heard they let you go over yur physical attractiveness of yur bunk mate.

yur still i silly little fool that has never done anything with themselves. we here ya crying and whining on the forums all the time. oh what will you do when they take away yur welfare checks?

Nice comeback.

Gee. I was a sgt in the Air Force too.

But I don't remember any of us writing the Bill of Rights.

It was written before your time, too, Ceesko.

I'm not old.

Is there some point to your lame attempts to be funny?

See? I'm trying to give you credit for being smart enough to try.

Epic fail.

And if you weren't trying to be funny, which is probable, since you never are....

people do not live to be over 200 years old.

Google it.

I'm not old.

Is there some point to your lame attempts to be funny?

See? I'm trying to give you credit for being smart enough to try.

Epic fail.

And if you weren't trying to be funny, which is probable, since you never are....

people do not live to be over 200 years old.

Google it.

The do in the magical Bible...

and you used the phrase "epic fail", so you must be young and hip

did you get that from this magazine?

enhanced-buzz-13923-1332797207-212.jpg

Bunker

You ripping on me saying I'm dumb is like you ripping on Cysko for not being 'Merican

You can't hold a candle to either of us in those two categories respectively

Couldn't be more wrong. You are just brainwashed by npr or nbc or whatever else stupid libs watch. But glad to have you as a Browns fan.

Again I will point to the fact I was a staff sgt. In the united states air force and you were and are nothing except a loud-mouth internet troll. Don't tell me about the bill of rights, jackass. You don't know anything about service or protecting of freedoms and rights.

The Air Farce, ahh, that explains it.

Sorry Cal.

Couldn't be more wrong. You are just brainwashed by npr or nbc or whatever else stupid libs watch. But glad to have you as a Browns fan.

Don't watch or listen to either of those two so I am not sure what you are talking about...

... please explain how I am wrong though

Don't watch or listen to either of those two so I am not sure what you are talking about...

... please explain how I am wrong though

To go as far as to call Bunker "stupid". He is far from stupid. He knows what he is talking about, you on the other hand....................I dunno

To go as far as to call Bunker "stupid". He is far from stupid. He knows what he is talking about, you on the other hand....................I dunno

You said I was brainwashed by programs I don't even watch/listen to

You called me a liberal and I am not

You said Bunker knows what he is talking about, which is just ridiculous

That's three strikes homie...

Youre-out.png

You said I was brainwashed by programs I don't even watch/listen to

You called me a liberal and I am not

You said Bunker knows what he is talking about, which is just ridiculous

That's three strikes homie...

Youre-out.png

wood!!! You are on the lefts so bad you could fall off...............And if you don't watch those then somebody is and telling you the same trash.

wood!!! You are on the lefts so bad you could fall off...............And if you don't watch those then somebody is and telling you the same trash.

So because you disagree with me on something I'm brainwashed?

Listen, the conservatives on this board are soooooo far right I could be super left of them and still be considered on the right overall...

On this board, not thinking Obama is a terrorist hell bent on destroying white people makes me a super liberal...

But I mean so far you've said I wash brainwashed by programs I don't watch, you've called Bunker "far from stupid", and you think I'm some super liberal. You haven't gotten much right.

And you're taking the bait, man. You're fucking taking the bait. You're saying they're trying to bait a race war, and you're taking the bait. So what's your fucking point?

Guess what? In 0 a.d. groups of Jews kidnapped this dude and made all his friends watch them whip the skin off his back then they nailed him to a fuckin' cross and left him there to die while his wife had to sit there and watch. Get it?

The English sat there and killed Scottish citizens in front of their families.

The nazis took whole families to camps where they starved tortured and murdered them.

Black mobs of tribsemen murder others with machetes.

Mexicans beheaded people in front of mobs on pyramids

You get what I'm saying here, you thick person you? Atrocities always happen, across the board. Don't buy what they're selling.

no response to this eh? Could it be you bunch of race baiting buttholes are exactly as guilty of wanting a race war as the bunch of race baiting buttholes you point your grubby little fingers at?

Thought you were in the army. Which one? Cysko

Dude. Air Force. SAC. I"ve always said that. You are confused - Lackland, Basic. Keesler,Electronics.

and ... no response to what? I have no idea what your point was, or if you really had one.

Libs hate being called what they are. And they hate having their contradictions via emotions explained to them.

They hate looking in a miirror, apparently.

Thought you were in the army. Which one? Cysko

Dude. Air Force. SAC. I"ve always said that. You are confused - Lackland, Basic. Keesler,Electronics.

and ... no response to what? I have no idea what your point was, or if you really had one.

Libs hate being called what they are. And they hate having their contradictions via emotions explained to them.

They hate looking in a miirror, apparently.

I just read this post in another thread. I'm all for you post crzy shit, but at least mix it up.

I, however,went into the hardest electronics school, what I wanted - Automatic Tracking Radar Repair.

The freakin recruiter lied to me. I found out from an old veteran that the only place I could go to

was about eight places in the world - all remote sites with two semi trailers and a fence.

The somebeech said i would go to the fancy AFB of my choice.

I really would punch him in the face if I ever met him. LOL.

So, i got out of it. @@ :angry:

Maybe one day I'll tell you about my famous all night ride to the Church Retreat I made one evening.

You probly won't believe it though.

Archived