THE BROWNS BOARD

3Rd Round Selection

Thomaspro

I am reading on some sites that they expect are first 4 ;picks to go like this.

4. Richardson RB

22. Hill WR

37. Weeden QB

67 Best RT avauilable

My question what RT that is good starting material that would be there at 67? I think that would be a reach for a starting RT.

Thomaspro

I am reading on some sites that they expect are first 4 ;picks to go like this.

4. Richardson RB

22. Hill WR

37. Weeden QB

67 Best RT avauilable

My question what RT that is good starting material that would be there at 67? I think that would be a reach for a starting RT.

Thomaspro

Take Weeden out and put the RT choice at #37 and maybe go with Bobbie Massie of Ole Miss or Mike Adams of Ohio St.

If they waited till round 3 then maybe Mitchell Schwartz of California. That is my personal preference because then the Schwartz would be with Colt McCoy, protecting him.

Take Weeden out and put the RT choice at #37 and maybe go with Bobbie Massie of Ole Miss or Mike Adams of Ohio St.

If they waited till round 3 then maybe Mitchell Schwartz of California. That is my personal preference because then the Schwartz would be with Colt McCoy, protecting him.

Schwartz is the only 1 in round 3 that would be worth a starter at RT. But I would prefer if we went Richardson, Hill, Massi for our first 3 picks also.

Gotta love a Mel Brookism... :)

Agree... Take the RT no later than in the 2nd.... And unless Pinkston is raving about Massey, I actually prefer taking the RT at #22... but not feeling Adams at all.

Floyd (move up with 22 + 1 4th round pick)

With you on the pick, but I seriously doubt a 4th Rnd will move you high enough to get Floyd.

My 3rd Rnd pick is a Cal player... Marvin Jones (WR).

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83242&draftyear=2012&genpos=WR

Archived