THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade Joe Thomas?

PlayoffsIN09

Shit! YOU people overreact WAY too much! Its a wonder why the sports nation thinks CLEVELAND sports fans are a bunch of ASSHOLES!!! Its because of YOU!! Thats the fuckin truth if you want to believe it or not!

If you notice, it was a thought. I never endorsed it. I'm glad I don't post here often. Bunch of shitters! Steeler fans...your welcome to agree with me even though i'm a die-hard Browns fan.

I'm ready for the unsophisticated typical Browns fan name calling. Give it to me!!! I'll just be laughing at you!

Why? When it is we who are laughing at you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6THsak2iM

What if we trade our 4th pick to New England and get there 2 firsts and next years first and a 2nd this year, would that be worth it. We could get our wr ot rb all in the 1st and then take Weeden in the 2nd and a lb.

What if we trade our 4th pick to New England and get there 2 firsts and next years first and a 2nd this year, would that be worth it. We could get our wr ot rb all in the 1st and then take Weeden in the 2nd and a lb.

They already have their LT of the future. I can't remember his name but he played RT for them last year. Plus I have a hard time seeing BB giving up any draft picks unless he's getting more picks in return. He loves draft picks.

They already have their LT of the future. I can't remember his name but he played RT for them last year. Plus I have a hard time seeing BB giving up any draft picks unless he's getting more picks in return. He loves draft picks.

I figured since they have 2 1s and 2 2s they would do a trade up for lets say claiborne . They tore it up in FA so they are good for 3 years or so. They wont go wr, maybe TR but i still think BB wont hesitate to get an elite db.

I figured since they have 2 1s and 2 2s they would do a trade up for lets say claiborne . They tore it up in FA so they are good for 3 years or so. They wont go wr, maybe TR but i still think BB wont hesitate to get an elite db.

If they go CB I see them taking Jenkins. They don't have to use the draft picks to trade up and if any team can deal with a talented headcase its the Pats.

Archived