THE BROWNS BOARD

I Have A Boner!

ClevelandBigDawg

you're mistaken, that's not your boner it's simply a tick-tac that fell down the front of your pants.

common error for cleveland area men.

also, not sure why you are so excited about the browns draft.

i guess it's because they never have such a high draft pick and that their FO never misses on 1st rounders.

hilarious.

OR we might be excited to be getting another handful of young talent while knowing the steelers are one of the oldest teams in the league.

they're driving on a donut on the edge of a cliff on an icy road coming around a corner full of broken glass.

the day is coming where the tides will turn and it can't get here fast enough so we won't have the likes of you trolling the browns board.

inevitable.

why the bears?

just asking.

Not sure, but people seem to say if we don't do this or that they will become a fan of another team, I mean it won't happen for me, I just thought that I would throw it out there because everyone else does. I was also slightly intoxicated when I made this thread, so that may be why as well.

OR we might be excited to be getting another handful of young talent while knowing the steelers are one of the oldest teams in the league.

they're driving on a donut on the edge of a cliff on an icy road coming around a corner full of broken glass.

the day is coming where the tides will turn and it can't get here fast enough so we won't have the likes of you trolling the browns board.

inevitable.

I LOVE THIS!

Hell yeah, toxic! :)

inevitable.

yeah, heard that last year........and the year before, and the year before, and the year before.

the browns strategy of improving by sucking must be one of those long term ivestment type things.

yeah, heard that last year........and the year before, and the year before, and the year before.

the browns strategy of improving by sucking must be one of those long term ivestment type things.

And somehow we are still in the top 5 most loyal fans in america.

also, not sure why you are so excited about the browns draft.

i guess it's because they never have such a high draft pick and that their FO never misses on 1st rounders.

hilarious.

Well, every once in a while things do change. When I was young no one would ever imagine that after 40 years of being the biggest suckass franchise in history that the Steelers would turn things around and finally become good? They didn't even appear in a playoff game until I was in my 20s (not counting the one game in 1947)....which is where I suspect you are about now, fair to say?

Imagine that: for the next 40 years of your life it is the Browns that will be the predominant team.

Archived