THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello!

Butler Browns

he was the head spartan in 300.

made it on his looks and accent like most actors unless you're acting as a nfl team's president than you can look like a fat slob fish eating blowhard walrus.

only movie holmgren could get a part in is dr. doolittle 6.

made it on his looks and accent like most actors unless you're acting as a nfl team's president than you can look like a fat slob fish eating blowhard walrus.

Second time tonite you made me laugh out loud, you are peaking for the draft,,,

Z

Welcome aboard Butler.

How do you propose we get both Richardson and Blackmon???

Just wondering.

tiphat-1.gif

I don't know. Every first round features a guy who goes too early and a guy who goes too late. It's possible.

For instance: 2005. Cadillac Williams goes fifth overall to Tampa Bay and Pacman Jones goes one pick later and they've both underachieved. Aaron Rodgers goes twenty-fourth to the Packers and he ultimately leads them to a Super Bowl championship and the S------s get Heath Miller with the thirtieth pick and he's been a big contributor for them.

tiphat-1.gif

That's Butler County, Ohio, my friend. West Middletown, to be exact.

Welcome. I lived in Mtown for about 6 years but escaped to Columbus about a year and a half ago. Glad to be away from there and all those Bengals fans.

Welcome. I lived in Mtown for about 6 years but escaped to Columbus about a year and a half ago. Glad to be away from there and all those Bengals fans.

tiphat-1.gif

They're not bad. Steelers fans around here will drive you crazy though. Most arrogant bunch around. And most couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map. One guy I was talking to last week had his Wines Hard jersey on and wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He probably thinks innuendo is an Italian suppository.

Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but you get my point.

Edit: Oooh... that's gonna be a biggie in confession. :o

Waiting for the Draft. Hopefully it's Richardson and Blackmon or Floyd if the first round.

Well you're right down the road from me. But fear no-t 90% of those Steeler fans you're running into are front running blowhards. Same jackoffs who were wearing 49ers gear when Montana & Rice were playing for them.

Sooooooo... The Browns are the Spartans in that clip? No thanks...

Welcome, Butler Browns...

Three words of advice...

Take Nothing Personally...

Sooooooo... The Browns are the Spartans in that clip? No thanks...

Welcome, Butler Browns...

Three words of advice...

Take Nothing Personally...

You forget, after the sacrifice of the 300 at Thermopolae, the Greeks went on to slaughter the Persians at Platea and thereafter to win the war with Persia.

Archived