THE BROWNS BOARD

***officially*** Cracking Open My First Beer

Zombo

I'm drinking a Monster Energy drink to be followed by several Bud Light Platinums... blue bottles are cool.

Sweet Water 420 here, lets get this shit started!

Sweet Water Blue is perfection man! Never had anything else by them cause they are hard to come by in the area.

Also, miktoxic, my avatar is Cthulhu from the HP Lovecraft poems. Also the source of a few Metallica songs and an amazing episode of South Park.

And the name of my championship winning fantasy football team. The Dark Lord Cthulhus.

Sweet Water Blue is perfection man! Never had anything else by them cause they are hard to come by in the area.

Also, miktoxic, my avatar is Cthulhu from the HP Lovecraft poems. Also the source of a few Metallica songs and an amazing episode of South Park.

And the name of my championship winning fantasy football team. The Dark Lord Cthulhus.

Sweet water 420 is much better than blue.

Me? Chateau St Marie. I needed some Broadbent Auction Reserve Porto after they drafted Richardson- sorry- I'm seriously pissed. Not that they drafted Richardson- they did a Butch Davis fuck up bidding against themselves to get a player the Vikes weren't going to take anyway.

I drank 10 bud lights and watched us draft the backfield of the future. Don't wake me...

Fuck it man, we traded a bunch of wasted scratch off cards to move up and get the running back we wanted and then we took the guy with biggest, best, AFC North arm available ... how can one bitch?

Say what you want ... these guys are trying ... hard.

I think we might have nailed this one.

Cheers!

Zombo

I drank 10 bud lights and watched us draft the backfield of the future. Don't wake me...

Fuck it man, we traded a bunch of wasted scratch off cards to move up and get the running back we wanted and then we took the guy with biggest, best, AFC North arm available ... how can one bitch?

Say what you want ... these guys are trying ... hard.

I think we might have nailed this one.

Cheers!

Zombo

I think after I have some Labatt's with Cousin Vinny's Pizza I'm in the mood for some Laphroaig single malt and Hennessy VSOP. The Browns blew this draft. Period. Wake me up if R&W turn into the next Jim Brown and Rodger Staubach. Until then- fire H&H. I'm done with this crap reaching for the wrong talent, and trading away from talent (Julio Jones) when it's staring you in the face.

Ps- I killed off a 1\2 bottle of Bordeaux, bottle of port, and I'm still fucking depressed.

Jesus, Larry, we got the best RB prospect in five years and replaced limp noodle McCoy with a big ol real man with a gun and you're crying?

I honestly don't understand. A fucking plus Browns.

Z

I think after I have some Labatt's with Cousin Vinny's Pizza I'm in the mood for some Laphroaig single malt

Ps- I killed off a 1\2 bottle of Bordeaux, bottle of port, and I'm still fucking depressed.

I think thats what made you depressed you should have started on the Laphroaig, that clears the senses. Making you realise these two picks are pretty damn good, I would have like to have see McCoy with a chance with a couple of weapons but its not going to be. So just have to move on with what looks like a good quick release QB and Bulldozing RB to put a good few winning smiles on our faces this year.

Jesus, Larry, we got the best RB prospect in five years and replaced limp noodle McCoy with a big ol real man with a gun and you're crying?

Z

I agree.

Z

D fucking minus Browns- don't get excited yet. If by some damn miracle we go 9-7 this year, I'll retract my opinion. Jim Brown + Walter Payton = 2 NFL Championships. Richardson- drafted higher than Brown or Payton + giving up picks to do so, means he damn well better be at least as good. Seeing Shurmur's comments I'd fire him today- he should have been fired already.

Weeden may be a nice pick- if we happened to have a RT to protect his immobile ass who's worth a shit- which currently isn't the case. We draft Mike Adams @ #37, so who's Roger #2 going to throw to? Little? Cribbs? Har, har.

Welcome to Reality-ville. Ghoolie? Rich? Where are you now to back me up?

While all y'all were guzzling away I had to through 3 hours of prancing and dancing for the debutante ball...and you know what, last night was only this:

When I got home the 49ers were on the clock and I got to see only the last 3 picks of the draft.

And tonight won't be much better as I have a choir concert to go to, then tomorrow I have the "Ball" from like 4PM til midnight. But, at least, that won't be "practice".

Archived